15th July 2014, 02:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

hi,
i'm Nabil.I'm from Bangladesh.
I got 5.5 band in ielts. can i be admitted to
Any engineering university in denmark?
Besides, will embessay give me the green card/vissa of denmark?
#reply please....

Related Questions:
  1. Is it necessary to appear in GMAT or GRE for the admission in Germany if secured 6.5 bands in IELTS?
  2. Can I get admission in German universities through IELTS with 6.5 bands? Is GRE score is required for the same? List of the universities in Germany considering only IELTS score?
  3. Which course should I choose in Canada if secured 74.67% in 12th Medical and 6.5 Bands in IELTS? Scope and colleges of that course? -- [New]
  4. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
  5. Whether Newzealand Embassy will award me visa if secured 5.5 bands in IELTS?
  6. List of the universities in Germany offering admission for a candidate having scored 5.5 bands in IELTS and 85% in B.E.(ECE)?
  7. What's the eligibility criteria for doing MS(Mechanical engineering) from Germany? How may I get details about admission procedure and scholarship available? How much score is required in GRE and IELTS for getting scholarship?
  8. Procedure for admission in M.Tech in a good university in US? Is IELTS valid for admission in M.Tech in America?
  9. How may I get the details like admission procedure, cut off marks, list of the colleges, scholarships etc for MS(in mechanical) course from Germany? Is it necessary to write both GRE and IELTS exam?
  10. Will Embassy give me Visa if scored 5.5 band in IELTS and got letter from university? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I do IELTS after 10th to go Australia?
  13. How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?
  14. Chances of getting admission in Germany for MS in Mechanical?
  15. What all exams do I have to write to do MS Automobile in Germany or India? Which is the best college for this profession?
  16. Which international english exam to take?
  17. Admission in France for Masters in Engineering Management having good CGPA and IELTS scores?
  18. Eligiblity to get admission in German university for B.Tech Mechanical Engineer who has a backlog? Minimum score required in IELTS for admission? Whether GRE or German language is necessary?
15th September 2016, 09:16 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

Yes, you can get admission chance in University of Denmark with 5.5 bands in IELTS. However, there is no 100℅ guarantee for admission with 5.5 bands. It depends on the applicants across the world and your resume and performance in the interview round. You need to perform every well in the interview round to make your application strong. For visa, you need to bear good personality and perform well in the visa interview.
7th May 2022, 12:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in any Engineering University of Denmark in secured 5.5 Bands in IELTS?

I have got 49 overall in pte exam. In speaking i have got 39 . My 2 gpa is 2.38 . Can I get admission and visa for Denmark ???please reply
14th May 2022, 04:25 PM
Hera tabrez
Senior Member+++++

One can apply for admission in University of Denmark with 5.5 band .
Some of the European countries that offer admission with such score
Malta
Greece
Poland etc
For studying in Denmark , candidate has to provide proof of their english proficiency or the ability to communicate atleast intermediate level in english language.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?