6th August 2010, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?

i have passed +2 with non medical [ in english subject i got 63 marks]. Also done ielts with 6 bands overall but in speaking the bands are 5 .So , can i apply for study visa in canada???????

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to apply for study visa of Canada after completing IELTS with 6 bands and non Medical with 55% marks?
  2. What are the eligibility criteria required to apply for Student Visa in canada?
  3. Chances of getting study VISA for Canada after writing IELTS?
  4. Am I eligible to study in Canada through IELTS with 58.8% in 12th? Eligibility to get Student Visa?
  5. How much is the band requirement to get Canada study Visa?
  6. Is NIOS acceptable to study visa in Canada? What is the minimum criteria for this?
  7. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for Canada Study Visa having 85% in 12th and 6 overall band in IELTS?
  9. Possibility to get Student Visa to study MS in Canada for a candidate who has secured 6 Bands in IELTS?
  10. Can I take study visa after 12th from NIOS and having overall 6.5 bands in Ielts?
  11. Can I apply to study Visa in Canada after 10th in CBSE without IELTS?
  12. How many IELTS score is required to apply for Canada Study Visa?
  13. Can I get a study visa of Canada if scored 63% marks in 12th and 8 bands in IELTS?
  14. Am I eligible to get study visa to Canada after completion of IELTS with 5.5 band?
  15. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  16. Can I apply for Student Visa to study in Canada if secured 6 Bands in IELTS but 5 Bands in Writing and 68% in 12th ISC PCB?
  17. Can I apply for Canada study Visa having overall 6 bands?
  18. Possibility to get student Visa of Canada if got 48% marks in secondary education and 6 band in IELTS? -- [New]
19th May 2011, 05:06 PM
vkvimal192

Default Re: Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?

yes you can apply with no hesitation
21st June 2011, 04:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?

How many IELTS or TOFEL marks should i have to score for study in canada ? I had just finished my bachelor degree in management field. or can i apply directly for PR?
10th July 2011, 09:40 PM
Unregistered

i have passed 2 with commerce [ in english subject i got 75 marks]. Also done ielts with 6 bands overall in speaking 6.5,listening 6.5,reading 6 band and writing bands are 5 .So , can i apply for study visa in canada???????

please help me
14th April 2012, 09:08 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and arts with 60 marks?
27th April 2012, 12:03 PM
Unregistered

I have done my 10th in CBSE board and i got a 70 marks in english . I have gone a ielts with 6 band. Can i apply for visa in canada.
5th June 2012, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir my name is gurjeet singh.i have 6 band in ielts l 6.5,r 6,w 5.5,s 6.i have 66% marks via non medical.can I apply study visa for canada? RPLY please
6th September 2012, 06:45 PM
Unregistered

can i apply for student visa for canada with r=7 s=6 w=5.5 l=5 i got 65% in medical overall 6 in ielts
2nd January 2013, 08:41 PM
Unregistered

I have done commerce with buisness accounts painting physical and economics and got 55% marks in CBSE board ... can I apply for study.visa.for Canada ?
6th May 2013, 07:07 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply canada study visa after 2 with 55marks and with 6 band in IELTS
5th July 2013, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Can i got visa to canada with 6 band including writing 5 ,speaking 5.5 ,listening 7, reading 7 after 12th
22nd August 2013, 05:06 PM
Unregistered

My name is Avneesh kumar and i pursuing B.sc last year can i apply for study of M.sc from canada
15th December 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

my name is varun aggarwal ... i wanna ask u that how many marks are required in 2 for applying student visa to canada......im a arts student please reply me
2nd June 2015, 09:32 AM
Unregistered

I got 55% marks in 2 non med. nd 6 bands in ielts can embessy. Give vme visa???
1st August 2015, 05:36 PM
Unregistered

I just want to know about band requirement for going to canada after passing 12th and graduation???
1st August 2015, 10:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a non medical student. I want to complete my further studies in canada.what are the basic requirments for applying for study visa in canada...
27th October 2015, 09:32 PM
Unregistered

My name is prabhpreet and i was doing 2 of commerce and i have math subject as a main subject and i want to ask that what minimum no.required in math for study in canada
15th November 2015, 03:41 PM
Unregistered

Can i apply for canada i have passed non medical with 63% and in math i have 52 score.so please tell i am eligible or not.
8th February 2017, 03:30 AM
Unregistered

How can I register for a student visa to study in Canada after passing 10th class in India?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?