16th May 2011, 05:05 PM
Unregistered

How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?

i m pursuing b.tech from cs(4th sem) n i want to get a job in abroad immediately after completing b.tech so some1 pls suggest me what kind of course should i go for?

19th August 2011, 04:06 PM
chaitanya joshi
Member+

Default Re: How to get a job in abroad after completing B.Tech in CS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i m pursuing b.tech from cs(4th sem) n i want to get a job in abroad immediately after completing b.tech so some1 pls suggest me what kind of course should i go for?
dear friend,
as you want to go abroad you have an IELTS/TOFEL exams and bring the required bands needed for job over there

according to me you should go to Canada.

you have to give an IELTS exam and bring 6.5 bands in it..if you get 6.5 bands go to Canada and study over there for 2 years if you will study for 2 years then you will get 3 years work permit.it means that 5 years you have completed over there so you will be PR over there

while you are studying you can do a part time job by which you will be able to get 1000 to 1900 dollars per month.

and it is very easy to be pr in canada

so i suggest you to go for it

good luck friend.
12th November 2011, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Is there any exam after b.tech to go foreign?
23rd February 2012, 12:17 PM
chandler8161

Hey...Hello....getting a direct job in abroad is not easy or say possible because they give a lot of preference to experience....so friend i suggest you to first apply for exams like toeffel or gmat which will allow you to do your masters from abroad....first you have to complete your masters and than you can go for a job..........
according to me you should go to Canada.......you have to give an IELTS exam and bring 6.5 bands in it..if you get 6.5 bands go to Canada and study over there for 2 years if you will study for 2 years then you will get 3 years work permit.it means that 5 years you have completed over there so you will be PR over there.........while you are studying you can do a part time job by which you will be able to get 1000 to 1900 dollars per month.........and it is very easy to be pr in canada so i suggest you to go for it.......

Good Luck for your future
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?