8th January 2012, 11:06 PM
Unregistered

Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?

My daughter is studing in third year Bsc medical in Toronto Univercity Canada. She wants to take admission in medical courses. What are the requirements for admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to study in Canada after 10+2?
  2. Basic requirements and qualification required to study Master degree in University of Toronto or McGill University for B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) student?
  3. How to do BSc non medical from Jamia Millia University Delhi? I am doing BSc non medical from Punjab University
  4. Any chance for admission in any one of the medical colleges for medical course after scoring 6000 rank?
  5. Is there any future for MBBS students in Canada?
  6. What is the eligibility criteria asked for getting admission in Canada Medical University?
  7. Is BSc Nursing associated with Medical or Non medical? Can I do BSc nursing if I have Non medical? In which subjects should I get the highest marks in Medical and Non medical?
  8. What are the available courses to enter medical line after B.Sc. Biotechnology?
  9. Requirements for pursuing BSc courses in any university?
  10. Scope of Biological B.Sc courses from Kerala university? Eligibility for admission?
  11. How to get admission to study Medical in Canada? -- [New]
  12. Total fee for Dentistry course in Iran?
  13. Courses which are best for me after 12th Non Medical so that I could study in Canada? Which course has more scope in Canada? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Possibility of scholarship for MSW in Canada? Whether the course will be valuale for me?
  15. Will I get admission in Medical or Pera Medical after scoring these many marks in PCBE?
  16. Is there 3rd phase medical counseling?
  17. How much marks are required in medical after 12 to study abroad in canada in good university?
  18. Can I join MSc Forensic Science after doing BSc medical laboratory(BSc MLT)
14th July 2012, 05:07 PM
arpitbanaudha

Default Re: Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?

For Masters in Canada you need to have 50% and over on your bachelors. You only need to take IELTS but popular universities ask for GRE. The admission is based on your overall academic performance.This is a 2 years program. These are the Universities offering the course: Dalhousie University,McGill University,Memorial University.
For Pharma you should have minimum B Pharma Degree.For practice in Canada, one need to have a registration from the Canadian Medical Council to be clear with the sufficient score.
21st July 2012, 12:11 AM
samatha89
Member+

Default Re: Requirements to get admission for Medical courses for my daughter pursuing 3rd year of B.Sc Medical in Toronto University, Canada?

The admission is based on your overall academic performance.This is a 2 years program. These are the Universities offering the course: Dalhousie University,McGill University,Memorial University.
For Pharma you should have minimum B Pharma Degree.For practice in Canada, one need to have a registration from the Canadian Medical Council to be clear with the sufficient score.
27th August 2019, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

How to study B.Sc. hotel management degree in abroad?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?