21st April 2014, 07:23 PM
Unregistered

Should I join SHIATS(allahabad) for B.Tech?

Sir my rank is 625 in entrance exam of SHIATS(allahabad) for b.tech. I am confused should i join this university or not? How is its placement record for b.tech in comp.sc? Sir please help me.

3rd May 2014, 04:24 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Should I join SHIATS(allahabad) for B.Tech?

Yes of course you have to join SHIATS and you have to try to get admission there.There are many scopes in this college to get job through placement. Many companies comes in this college for the placement.

So, you should try to get admission there. And as you want to apply for the B.tech in computer science then it is best for you. There are many companies in this field there you can apply for the job after the graduation and after the masters also.

There are lots of companies related to CSE field some are given below:
DELL
Lenovo
HP
Intel

There are also many other companies in which you can also apply for that you can apply for the job in many companies.

And you can also do M.tech after the graduation and if you will do apply for the job after the masters then you will definitely get good job and good salary package also.
6th June 2014, 01:17 PM
Unregistered

Sir,
my rank for B-Tech is 359.Which branch may be allotted to me?Shall I get CSE? I want to know about its campus selection.
6th June 2014, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 491 in entrance exam. of SHIATS(Allahabad) for b.tech. I want to take admission in b.tech agricultural engg. or b.tech food technology. How is its placement record in the above branch. Sir please help me.
13th June 2014, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 96....... I want to take admission for btech.civil engg..how is it's placment record of your college?
21st June 2014, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 705 ......I wan to take admission in CSE..could i get the desired branch..
8th June 2015, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is751.....i wan to take admission for b. Tech in computer science and technology. Could i get the desired branch.? & plze tell me how is placement record of shiats. Thank u.
13th June 2015, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is 616 in entrance test can I get seat in agri B.tech or which course is better to join in Shiats
16th June 2015, 12:31 AM
Unregistered

sir my rank is 874 may i get admission in this university and i have pcb
please tell me sir that what is the last rank cut off in shiats in 2014 please give me answer
16th June 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Sir, i alisha, i hv got 1705 rank. In shiat ug entrance, i lyk agri,food,environment,nd water engineering,.which is best branch for me to take acdng to job nd career scope,please answer me quickly,i hv no time,should i take admsn there? Nd which is gud for me?.i lyk to do nature releatd
17th June 2015, 01:17 PM
rakesh_batra
Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir my rank is 874 may i get admission in this university and i have pcb
please tell me sir that what is the last rank cut off in shiats in 2014 please give me answer
Cannot tell about the cutoff since it varies every year. So, just apply for it and you may be able to get stream of your choice.

Also, try to apply for admission in better universities have good reputation and placement record. Some of them are: DU, Thapar, PEC, Lovely Professional University, BITS, ITM......

Among them, I have also heard about LPU giving scholarship to students who are academically good. So, just visit their website in order to know about the details regarding eligibility criteria, placements, admission procedure, fee structure... etc.
20th June 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank in Shiats entrance exam is 1268 , so should I take admisson in bsc biotech, food tech or microbiology? How is its campus placement?
20th June 2015, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

sir I got 2300 rank in shiats entrance for pg will I get seat there or not..because I have another entrance exam on same day of shiats councilling ..can u plz say previous cutoff for Ag.mtech....
21st June 2015, 01:58 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank is164 N i m from pcb group ....weather i m elligible for btech food technology or not n what's its placement record
26th October 2015, 09:11 PM
Unregistered

Sir does SHIATS Allahabad which is famous as Allahabad agriculture collage has scope of Btech ,does students are able to get job after doing btech from here??
4th May 2016, 10:41 AM
Unregistered

I want do b.tech in biotechnology. should I have to do it from Shiats? Please tell me about it in details
27th June 2016, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my rank in general category is 480 in SHIATS Allahabad. I want to do Bsc honours in Biotechnology from there.Please tell me is my decision is right.Also tell me about the Placement there?
22nd September 2016, 05:58 PM
Unregistered

If you are joining this institution, this will be your worst decision till now. Don't join. Bad administration, with worst faculty, and no placement.
30th December 2016, 01:30 PM
Unregistered

Can I join B Tech in Food Tech from this Institute? I passed 12 in PAN in 2016 case.
8th June 2017, 11:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir l am Yash Kumar .I got 1382 in exam so I want to do b.tech food technology course .I get that course by my ranking or not
14th June 2017, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

Sir, my rank in shiats 2017 for ug programme is 2016. Can i get admission in btech in biotechnology ,food technology, bsc. honours in microbiology, food science course or not. Marut Joshi
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?