3rd August 2014, 10:34 PM
Unregistered

When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?

hi,
i am student who is stydying 3rd semester BBM .so i need the information that when and how to apply for MBA in abroad and if there are any online exams? what will be the fee structure for MBA in abroad and which country is best?

Related Questions:
  1. When and how to apply for MBA Abroad? Fee structure and best country for it?
  2. When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best company? Job availability?
  3. How to pursue MBA from Abroad? Fee structure and universities?
  4. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  5. Admission in colleges Abroad at low fee structure for B.Tech?
  6. Best colleges in Bangalore to do MBA? From which country to ddo MBA abroad?
  7. Which country and college has low fee structure for B.Tech?
  8. Is MBBS better to pursue abroad then in India? Universities which offer the course with affordable fee structure? Any scholarship based entrance tests?
  9. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in Abroad for M.S. programme? Which country offers low fee structure for M.S.? Qualification required for it?
  10. How to study medicine(MBBS) abroad? Exams which I need to answer? Colleges which are available and their fee structure?
  11. Is it possible to do CS along with MBA? How to apply for the course and what is the fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. How may I pursue MBA from any country after passing B.Sc with 70% marks?
  13. What are the exams that I need to write to study in Abroad? Best choice to do MS?
  14. Best MBA college in Abroad with fee structure?
  15. Which one is the best between M.Pharm or Pharma MBA? Best college in India or Abroad with less fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. What is the admission procedure and fee structure to pursue CS? Can I avail exemption in subject?
  17. How to get admission in abroad? What is the procedure and which exams do I need to take up? Fee structure of the courses abroad?
  18. Do I need to crack GRE or some other exam for doing MBA from abroad after completing B.Tech in India? What will be the fee structure and scholarship offered?
24th November 2014, 10:41 AM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?

Procedure to apply for MBA abroad :-

- You need to apply for MBA after passing BBM or in the final year of BBM course.
- However, it is better to have some work experience and then apply for mba abroad.
- This will help you in getting more preference since work experience holding candidates are preferred more than other candidates.
- You need to appear in entrance exams based on which the foreign universities take admission.
- The entrance exams are :- GMAT and any one English proficiency test among IELTS and TOEFL.
- Then you need to apply in 5-6 universities as per your scores in the above entrance exams online where you need to submit copies of various documents like Resume, Statement of purpose, etc.
- On getting selected, you need to confirm admission in one university and apply for VISA.

The fee structure for MBA varies from country to country and institute to institute. SO you need to check that out with the institute where you are seeking admission. Countries like USA, UK, France and Germany are the best in this field.
17th March 2016, 02:16 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: When and how to apply for MBA in Abroad? Fee structure and best country to pursue this course?

Is it better do MBA in india or at abroad? And what are qualifications are required ? And what is the fee structure
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?