1st December 2011, 08:08 AM
Unregistered

How may I pursue MBA from any country after passing B.Sc with 70% marks?

I have complited my b.sc(mecs) with 70% in 5 years due to some problems.now I want do mba in any contry.plz help can I go and this trak roco
rd k for study in abroad

30th March 2015, 09:22 AM
sachin200792

Default Re: How may I pursue MBA from any country after passing B.Sc with 70% marks?

If you want to go for MBA, in India the best institutes you will find are IIMs, ISB Hyderabad, FMS and the IITs which provide management courses. These institutes select candidates on the basis of CAT scores. Although, they don't ask for work experience as mandatory, but having work experience is good for some institutes give you some advantage at the time of admission.

If you want to do MBA abroad, you must appear for GMAT. On the basis of your score in GMAT, you can get shortlisted for the interview in the colleges abroad. Now many of those colleges ask for a good work experience and want you to reflect a good talent from your profile. You have to outstanding through out the interview. If you don't have any experience and you want to go for MBA abroad, you might want to gain some experience, say 2 years, before you go for GMAT.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?