12th March 2016, 02:02 PM
Unregistered

How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?

Sir,
I have completed B.E. in EEE branch and I want to do my MS in Germany. So please tell me about the GRE and TOEFL. How to prepare for both exams? How many marks I have to get seat?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I prepare to crack TOEFL? Study Materials for preparation? Cutoff marks required to qualify?
  2. Minimum marks required in TOEFL to study MBA in Germany? Tips for preparation?
  3. Is it necessary to appear in both GRE and TOEFL to study MS in US? List of universities which offer admission through TOEFL and GRE?
  4. Should I appear in TOEFL to study MBA in Abroad? Cutoff marks required to qualify in TOEFL?
  5. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS with full scholarship in US?
  6. Cutoff marks required in GRE to study MS with full scholarship in Germany?
  7. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  8. Do I have to appear in GRE or IELTS is sufficient to study MS in USA, Canada and Germany? Scope of M.S. through GRE, TOEFL and IELTS?
  9. Cutoff marks required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in top 100 universities of the world?
  10. Am I eligible to study abroad with 70% average marks in my studies?
  11. Among IELTS, GRE and TOEFL which exam is required for pursuing MS in Germany?
  12. Percentage required in GRE and TOEFL to study MS in Economics in USA for B.Com student? Necessity of GRE and TOEFL?
  13. Which all universities consider GRE and TOEFL marks? What is the minimum score required to qualify?
  14. What is the scope of M.Pharmacy in Germany? Procedure to apply for scholarship? Tips to prepare for GRE and TOEFL to get admission?
  15. Pattern and cutoff marks required to qualify TOEFL? Detailed procedure of TOEFL counselling?
  16. Should I have to appear in GRE for study MS in Germany? Percentage required in B.Tech(CSE)?
  17. Whether GRE and TOEFL are enough to study MBA in abroad? Procedure to apply, preparation tips and last date to apply for GRE and TOEFL?
  18. How to get into top institutes abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
18th March 2016, 09:06 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I prepare to qualify in GRE and TOEFL? Cutoff marks required to study MS in Germany?

To qualify in GRE and TOEFL examination, I suggest you to take coaching from best coaching center because, they will teach how to score good marks in GRE and TOEFL examination. To qualify and to get good score in GRE examination, you must have to concentrate on Quantitative Aptitude, Analytical Reasoning and Logical Reasoning sections. To get good score in TOEFL examination, you must have to concentrate on Listening, Reading, Speaking and Writing sections of English. To get admission in MS course in best German Universities, you need to score at least 280 marks in GRE and 80 marks in TOEFL examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?