5th August 2014, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Scope of getting good university in USA without TOEFL?

I hav 83% in tenth, 96% in intermediate nd 75% in Btech.., also my gre score is 750..., and have not taken toefl xam yet...! is there any scope in getting a gud university??? plz do help me and ansa dis ques...!

Related Questions:
  1. Admission for MS in CSE at MIT, USA is possible for Indian student through GRE and TOEFL? Required TOEFL score and BE pointer or SGPA?
  2. How much TOEFL score should I get in order to get into top 20-30 universities of USA? Which universities are good in Electronics Stream in USA?
  3. To do Ph.D in USA do I need to do GRE and TOEFL? What are the scholarships given? -- [New]
  4. What is mean by GRE and TOEFL? Number of attempts and selection process for M.S. in USA? How can I get scholarship through GRE and TOEFL?
  5. Is it necessary to appear in TOEFL to study post graduation in USA? Eligibility criteria and fee structure of TOEFL institutes? Is there any scholarship available?
  6. What can I do to take summer scholarship at Mechanical Production Department at European Country or at America?
  7. Colleges or universities preferable for doing MS in Chemical Engineering in Abroad? What are the job opportunities
  8. Which test I should clear for pursuing PhD from USA, Germany and England like countries? Cost of GRE and TOEFL?
  9. Minimum marks required to pursue M.S. in any good university of USA for B.E.(ME) student? Online preparation for GRE and TOEFL?
  10. How to prepare for GRE? I am a 3rd year B.Tech EEE student
  11. Among TOEFL and IELTS which one will help me to pursue Master degree in USA? Specific courses in Physiotherapy offered in USA?
  12. Which university to join after doing B.Tech from India? What is the scope of M.Tech in USA?
  13. Which exam to pass GRE or TOEFL for admission in Pharma.D at USA?
  14. Are there any colleges in USA which dont consider admission on the basis of any entrance exam like SAT,TOEFL etc?
  15. What are the best options available after completing BSc computer science with 43%?
  16. Eligibility Criteria of GRE and TOEFL for admission in USA universities?
  17. In which exam should I appear GRE or TOEFL if want to study MS in USA?
  18. USA universities which offer full scholarships to students having high GPA and TOEFL score?? -- [Most Discussed]
20th November 2014, 01:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Scope of getting good university in USA without TOEFL?

If you are not interested to write TOEFL exam, it is better to take IELTS exam. That's because any one exam between TOEFL and IELTS is mandatory. These exams are used to assess the ability of a candidate in English language. So, the universities will ask for any, one of these exam scores. And there are many good universities in USA, which are offering admissions with IELTS score. So, that you can get an admission in good university without taking TOEFL exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?