12th May 2014, 02:11 PM
Unregistered

After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place?

my name is khalid.i m studing in uni. Of lahore. My degree is in biochemistry subject. My discipline name is master of science in biochemistry and biotechnology. This is 2 year program in 4 smestr. I want to ask that after the completion of master degree in this related subject, can i get job opportunity in any place? Plz tell me.

19th May 2014, 12:05 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: After completion of Master degree in Biochemistry can I get job opportunity at any place?

Yes, you can definitely get job opportunities after completion of master degree in the field of Bio-chemisty.

Biochemistry is a good field of study as its demand is increasing day by day. Biochemistry is one such subject which has a very huge spectrum and is used today at many places successfully to create future drugs for saving many crucial diseases. After completion of master degree course,you can easily get employed in pharmaceutical industry, R&D labs, designing quality drugs for diseases, production and quality systems. The post graduates are absorbed in biomedical industry as there is a very scarcity of these candidates today. You can get opportunities in working in areas like nanotechnology, biomedical, nutrition, cosmetic and many other products.So the scope of this field is very large as such.

You can work as-Chemist,Lecturer,Pharmacist,Geneticist,Lab technician,Plant Biochemist.,Researcher,Scientist.

The top companies that recruit are-
-Pfizer
-Ranbaxy Laboratories
-Dr Reddy Laboratories
-Cipla
-Ipca Laboratories
-Aventis Pharma
-Cadila Healthcare
-GlaxoSmithKlineg
-Lupin Labs
-Aurobindo Pharma
-Sun Pharmaceutical
-Novartis
-Merck & co
-Sanofi
-AstraZenaca
-Johnson & Johnson
-Eli lily & co
-Abbott Laboratories
-Teva
-Bristol-myers Squibb
-Lactose (India) Ltd
-Wockhardt
-The UB Group
-Divis Laboratories Ltd
-Jubilant Organosys
-Haffkine Bio-Pharmaceutical Corporation Ltd
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?