20th August 2014, 04:54 PM
Unregistered

Do I have a chance to get job in IT or Education sector?

I am doing my MCA in ignou a distance learning. i got 59% in HS and 51% in bsc. please tell me if i have a chance to got a job in it or educational sector.

Related Questions:
  1. Will there be any chance for me to get Job in Government sector after completion of B.Tech with 59% of marks?
  2. Is there any chance to get a job in government sector?
  3. How to get a job in government sector after doing graduation?
  4. Any chance to get a job in government/private sector? I have done PGDCA
  5. Procedure to follow for government job in Education sector
  6. What is the possibility to make a career in the PSU sector after doing B.Tech EC? Best coaching to find a job in sector job?
  7. Which engineering branch has more chance to get a job in government sector?
  8. Will I have a chance to get into software field after completing MCA?
  9. Which PG program I should choose after B.Com so that it may increase my job chances in government and private sectors?
  10. What can I get a job in government sector after passing 3 years diploma in Mechanical Engineering? How to prepare for interview?
  11. What to do after the completion of B.Tech in Computer Science?
  12. What should I become, an IAS or a Software Engineer? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I get a job in IT sector having done PGDCA, M.Sc and MCA after BA through distance education?
  14. How to get a job in government sector after passing BIT from Manipal University
  15. List of career opportunities available for a B.Tech graduate in Petroleum engineering from school of Petroleum technology Gandhinagar? I've secured CPI 5.75
  16. What are the jobs that I can get after completing BSc computers? What is the salary?
  17. Job in private sector based on experience in public sector?
  18. Does Wipro WASE has value among other MNCs?
10th September 2014, 10:18 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Do I have a chance to get job in IT or Education sector?

JOB IN IT OR EDUCATION SECTOR:

Chances of getting job in IT sector is pretty much minimal because the first and foremost criteria which they look for is to have above 60% throughout studies i.e 10th, 12th and UG/PG degree but still you can try to apply for small scale IT companies where they check only the talent and knowledge of the candidates and not the marks. CLICK HERE!! to know about the jobs which are best suited for B.Sc Computer Science, just start applying for the ones which you are eligible and try to attend the selection process to give a try.

Getting a job in education sector which is in college should be bit easier when compared with IT jobs as they expect more of teaching skills and knowledge and with MCA in distance learning is not that an advantage to add because only regular courses will be given more preference but you can just try to apply for the vacancy which comes up in small colleges and check where you stand after attending the interviews. Try to complete the current MCA course with good score and meanwhile you can start applying for the jobs as well.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?