29th August 2014, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

What sort of care has to be taken for getting Visa if cleared B.Tech after 4 backlogs?

I am in B-tech 3rd year(IT) and got 4 back logs but passed in second attemt. what care should i had to take for getting visa?

6th September 2014, 12:44 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What sort of care has to be taken for getting Visa if cleared B.Tech after 4 backlogs?

You need to keep in mind and take care of the following aspects to get visa.

1. Your communication skills should be excellent.
2. Both written and oral communication skills should be perfect excluding any grammatical mistakes.
3. Your listening skills should be good.
4. You should have good scores in the entrance exams based on which foreign universities selects students.
5. You should have an answer to the downfall in your studies.
6. You should have a strong statement of purpose and clear future plans.
7. You should be financially stable with the help of bank or family or any other party.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?