18th September 2014, 12:42 PM
Unregistered

PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?

I passed my bsc biochemistry in 2009 with 85% mark.now i wish to continue my course as distance.so i need to know the PG courses related to biochemistry as distance ,becoz i am in abroad.so please inform me the different PG courses and its collages and its univercities in abroad countries

Related Questions:
  1. Which courses are beneficial for me after pursuing MSc Biochemistry? I want to pursue course related to biochemistry in distance mode
  2. Master degree courses from Abroad through distance education?
  3. Can I go abroad for my Ph.D in Canada or other countries after completing PG in Zoology with 6 months research experience in Biochemistry? Are there any scholarships available? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the difference between medical and clinical biochemistry? Is there any distance education present for those courses? What is the fee structure?
  5. Which bachelor course has more scope in Foreign countries Microbiology, Biochemistry, Biophysics or Anthropology?
  6. Which are the courses that can be done after 2nd PUC?
  7. Can I complete BSc Biochemistry by any way through distance education?
  8. Medical education abroad (countries near India) offering quality education economically?
  9. Details about distance education universities for PG in Biochemistry? How can I get loan for such distance course?
  10. Will I be able to do B.Ed through correspondence if I am residing in USA? How can I take my exams?
  11. Can I go abroad after completing BCA in distance education
  12. How to do MSc biochemistry in distance education? List of the colleges?
  13. Can I discontinue B.Sc Biochemistry of Distance Education?
  14. Graduate courses available in Abroad related to Biotechnology?
  15. What are the courses available in Biotechnology after T.Y.BSc? What is the criteria required to study in abroad countries
  16. Can I join MSc Biotech correspondence course after passing BSc? Which are the open universities offering this course? Procedure for admission?
  17. How to do MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biochemistry? Will I get a seat in abroad?
  18. Colleges or universities in India offering MSc in Medical Biochemistry in distance education?
6th January 2018, 03:42 AM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: PG courses related to Biochemistry through distance education from Abroad countries?

As you have cleared B.Sc. in Biochemistry and want to pursue PG courses in Biochemistry related subject with distance mode. So you can study one of these courses:-
> M.Sc. in Chemical Laboratory Science
From - Michigan State University

> M.Sc. in Medical Laboratory Science
From - University of North Dakota

> M.Sc. in Blood Science
From - London Metropolitan University

> M.Sc. in Biomedical Studies
From - London Metropolitan University

> M.Sc. in Next Generation Drug Discovery
From - University of Edinburgh
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?