18th September 2014, 12:43 PM
Unregistered

M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?

Hello mam/sir
I am doing Bsc in biology(zoology,botany,chemistry). Iam in last year and opt for subjects zoology and botany in this year . Plz guide me about Msc courses related to it and best colleges in India for that courses. I am confused about biomedical and micro biology or biotechnology and genetics and food technology. Plz* guide me for better options in India and abroad. Thank u.
Sincerely
NISHALIKA SINGH

Related Questions:
  1. Which one has a better scope between MSC microbiology/MSC biochemistry/MSC biotechnology? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Career based courses for MSc related to Zoology? How good is Biotechnology or Microbiology field?
  3. Which is best course between M.Sc in Biotechnology and Microbiology in India and Abroad after completing B.Sc. in Biotechnology?
  4. M.Sc. courses in mumbai university in microbiology
  5. Am i eligible for the post of drug inspector after completing MSc in Biomedical Science? I have done MSc in Biomedical Science subjects
  6. Which is better subject among biotechnology,genetics and microbiology to take along with chemistry in B.Sc?
  7. What is the scope of MSc Microbiology in India and Abroad? Is Ph.D required for that?
  8. What should I opt between MSc Microbiology, Human Genetics and Biootechnology after doing BSc Medical?
  9. Which course is preferred after completing B.Sc in MLT, either M.Sc(medical microbiology), M.Sc(clinical microbiology), M.Sc(microbiology)? List of universities offers these courses?
  10. What are the opportunities in the field of nanotechnology after doing MBBS?
  11. What is the salary for MSc Microbiology or Ph.D Microbiology? What are the different career options after MSc or Ph.D in Microbiology?
  12. Which is better to do MSc Biotech in Abroad or in India? Is MSc Biotechnology from Canada a good choice?
  13. What is the best biotechnology course?
  14. Which courses can I pursue after pursuing BSc Hons Microbiology from Delhi University? Will coaching from MSc Biotech cover other entrances like MSc Microbiology and MSc Genetics?
  15. How to do Ph.D in Microbiology after completing MSc Microbiology?
  16. What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria of MSc Biotechnology and MSc Genetics?
  18. Which course is better between MSc microbiology and biotechnology?
11th January 2018, 06:28 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?

As you are pursuing B.Sc. in Biology and want to study Master's. So you can study Master's in Biology related subject from Indian university as well as from foreign university.

After completion of your B.Sc. you can opt for one of these programs:-
> Master's in Biological Sciences (MBS)
> Master's in Neuroscience
> Master's in Genetics and Bioengineering
> Master's in Cellular And Molecular Biology
> Master's in Cognitive Neuroscience and Clinical Neuropsychology
> Master's in Marine Biology

These are the best Indian and Foreign University for above mentioned courses:-
> Banaras Hindu University, India
> Annamalai University, India
> Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur, India
> Massachusetts Institute of Technology Cambridge, United States
> Stanford University Stanford, CA, United States
> University of California—​Berkeley, CA, United States
> Oxford University
> Imperial College London
> University of Tasmania
> Australian National University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?