1st May 2011, 12:26 AM
Pdandawate

What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?

If i do BSC in India and MSC abroad in Genetics...what is the kind of job i can receive...and the question that concerns my parents the most is how much will i earn after doing that?? It's very important for me to know.

Related Questions:
  1. Am i eligible to do Ph.D in abroad after completing MSc in applied Genetics with 78.3%?
  2. Job opportunities for BSc Chemistry or MSc Chemistry and what kind of jobs are available for BSc or MSc Chemistry in India and Middle East? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What are the chance of getting a job in abroad with good salary after B.Sc in Biotechnology and botany?
  4. Which universities are best in India and abroad to do masters in genetics? -- [New]
  5. which has more scope, MSc or MBA in India and Abroad?
  6. How to do MSc in abroad after completing BSc Nursing in July?
  7. M.Sc courses related to Biomedical, Microbiology, Biotechnology and Genetics in India and Abroad?
  8. Scope of M.Sc in Renal science in India and Abroad?
  9. Can I do MSc in Genetics after doing BSc in Microbiology? What are the job prospects?
  10. Can I do MSc Genetics after completing BSc Bioinfomatics?
  11. Can I do masters in life sciences in India or abroad?
  12. Can I go abroad after completing MSc IT? Which kind of job can I get in abroad? Which are the companies?
  13. Which are the colleges for MSc in Genetics situated in Northern and Southern Region of India?
  14. How to do MSc Biotechnology from Abroad?
  15. How to join MSc Genetics? I am doing BSc Petrochemicals
  16. How to apply for MSc in Abroad after doing BSc Biotechnology? Fee structure of the course? Will the degree be valuable if done from abroad?
  17. After M.Sc Photonics can I get job in India or Abroad or do I need to do PhD? Chances of getting foreign jobs after M.Sc Photonics?
  18. Job opportunities in Kerala or Chennai after MSc genetics?
1st May 2011, 03:24 PM
united india

Default Re: What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?

well you have chosen one of the best subject to study. Genetics science is in great demand in countries like USA and Canada, although the demand for this is not much in india but it will find its pace in the coming 5 years.

You have decision is very good you can go for MSc after copmletion of your gradution in india.

Regarding job intially you will be working as a junior research assistant and may go upto senior supervisor of medical unit. Basically you need to do alot of research works in this sector.

And yes this field is very lucrative in terms of money i can give you an example of my english sir's friend who did his Msc in genetical science from india and is now working in USA and earning $10000pm.and in india you can start earnig anywhere around Rs.20000pm.

I would suggest you to go for it don't worry about your salary package genetical sceince will be in demand always.

Thank you
27th May 2011, 08:05 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?

hello I have recently completed my M.Sc(Genetic) From Dr.BAMUniversity,Aurangabad,I have very low percentile,I have also 4 yrs of marketing experience in various science sectors,wheather it will be possible me to have any RnD job..or shall i continue with marketing?
6th June 2011, 08:16 PM
Unregistered

thank you
12th July 2011, 10:40 AM
Unregistered

I ve done my biotech engineering .i want to know what is a better option MBA or Msc. and if i do MBA in india how much ill i earn ???...and what ill be the job opportunities aboard and pay structure ???
18th September 2011, 05:26 PM
Unregistered

i am in 12 n wnt to go for msc.is it a good option.is abroad better or india?..seekin a good reply..thnx
25th June 2012, 04:55 PM
Unregistered

Question Re: What kind of job will I get if I do BSc in India and MSc abroad in Genetics? How much will I earn after that?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdandawate View Post
If i do BSC in India and MSC abroad in Genetics...what is the kind of job i can receive...and the question that concerns my parents the most is how much will i earn after doing that?? It's very important for me to know.
kindly give me the information regarding the jobs that i can get after completing msc in india
19th April 2014, 04:09 AM
Unregistered

Hi, i m dimple and did my bsc nursing from india and now in california and a permanent resident. I want to know that if i want to do msc. It will take how long time. And is there short courses after bsc nursing
21st May 2015, 12:17 PM
Unregistered

How much percentage should one get to join Bsc genetics with a high value
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?