21st September 2014, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Exemption to CFA(ICFAI) for doing CFA-USA?

Please advise there is any exemption to cfa-icfai to cfa usa. I want info on any exemption to CFA(ICFAI) FOR DOING CFA USA

12th January 2018, 02:27 PM
HKBEHURA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Exemption to CFA(ICFAI) for doing CFA-USA?

Sorry, but there is no exemption for doing CFA from CFA Institute USA. So if you want to do CFA you will have to appear for an entrance examination and you need to pass Level I, Level II and Level III exams sequentially.

You can online register for CFA program through the official website of CFA Institute i.e. https://www.cfainstitute.org/pages/index.aspx

Minimum entry requirements for registration:-
> You must have a International travel Passport.
> You must have a Bachelor degree or four years of professional work experience.

*The examinations are offered in the month of June and December.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?