24th May 2014, 10:14 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher of Vocational stream in government sector?

I am 12th pass pursuming ba I st year by d u and pursuing fashion designing course i want to become a teacher in government sector of vocational stream

Related Questions:
  1. What should I do after passing Vocational stream? Will I be allowed for BCA or BA Economics?
  2. Amrita EEE or SRMEEE? better chance of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is it right that there is no need to take B.Ed after passing BCA?
  4. AM I eligible for Assistant Teacher post in WBJEE after completing 3 years BSc in computer application(Vocational)?
  5. Where can I get the diet form? What is the last date of submission of form?
  6. Are admissions to polytechnic diploma available to Vocational stream?
  7. Can I apply for a teacher job in a government sector after doing M.Ed?
  8. Job opportunities in Government sector after the completion of Engineering in CS? Is it possible to earn more in Private sector than in Government sector?
  9. TamilNadu Teachers Education University B.Ed Degree Exam (2008-2009 Batch)-Guidance and Counseling Exam – Download Previous Year’s Question Papers
  10. After scoring 60% in BCA can I apply for computer teacher post in government schools? What is the age limit and can I apply for any other job in government sector?
  11. Am I eligible to apply for postal assistant after completing 12th in government vocational high secondary school taking MRRTV as vocational subject
  12. How should I apply for Government Teacher Jobs after completing MA English and B.Ed with social and english as methodologies?
  13. How to do Vocational Training in Automobile sector after studying B.Tech in mechanical engineering?
  14. In which company can I get a job with 58% in 10th, 59% in 12th and 66% in B.Tech.?
  15. After completing MSc in Microbiology any jobs available in government sector? How to apply? From where to get the forms?
  16. How to apply for senior assistants in Government Sector? How to prepare for these entrance exams?
  17. What shall I do after completion of Diploma in Mechanical stream in Vocational?
  18. Am I eligible for government computer teacher after completing BCA? How to get a government teacher job?
21st September 2014, 05:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher of Vocational stream in government sector?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am 12th pass pursuming ba I st year by d u and pursuing fashion designing course i want to become a teacher in government sector of vocational stream

If you are interested to become a Teacher in Government school then you need to be qualified in B.Ed and Teacher Eligibility Test (TET) as well.

Eligibility Criteria to become a Teacher in Government School:
Graduate degree in any stream from a recognized university or any equivalent qualification recognized by the Central/State Government. Final year students can also apply subject to submission of the requisite proof.
Applicant must also qualify in B.Ed and TET entrance exam with good marks.
Applicant must have minimum two years experience in teaching field.

The applicant who satisfies the above criteria, can directly walk in for Interview in concerned government schools. The Job notification about the government school teaching job will be updated on the official website of the concerned school or also updated in the employment newspaper.
4th December 2019, 07:38 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher of Vocational stream in government sector?

I have completed dairy technology 2 years course may I eligible for TET examination
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?