11th October 2014, 12:35 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Bachelor of Arts directly after Diploma Engineering?

I had passed diploma in electrical engg. after 10 th. Now I am interested to become Arts graduate .Can I do it directly after diploma in Engg. without doing 12th.

15th October 2014, 12:57 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Can I do Bachelor of Arts directly after Diploma Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I had passed diploma in electrical engg. after 10 th. Now I am interested to become Arts graduate .Can I do it directly after diploma in Engg. without doing 12th.
Most of the college does not offer admission for a bachelor degree after completing the Diploma course. Only a few colleges can give admission for a graduation course after diploma. By the way changing your specialization from engineering to the arts is not good. It will downgrade your skill and talent. Engineering course having good scope when compare with graduation courses in Arts specialization. If you want a better career in the future you can pursue for B.E or B. Tech from recognized university. However, I here provide the eligibility and other details regarding graduation in arts stream.

Bachelor Degree in Arts Course:-
  • BA in Economics
  • BA in Mathematics
  • BA in Geography
  • BA in English
  • BA in History

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:-

The applicant should have completed their 12th standard course in any discipline from recognized institutions/school with minimum of 50% marks (45% for SC/ST candidates).

Applicants appearing for final year examinations can also apply, but their admission will be subject to obtaining a minimum of 50% marks at 12th board exam.
16th January 2016, 09:56 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/mam,

I am diploma holder in instrumentation and control engg. now i want to take admission in bachelor of arts please suggest me the collage/university name

Regards,
Jagpreet Kaur
9th March 2017, 01:08 PM
Unregistered

Sir , i completed iti with automobile and diploma with electrical engineering and now i wants to do BA with psychology is it possible to do. I hope you will reply me fast.
14th March 2017, 02:16 PM
Aryaveer17
Junior Member+

To get admission into BA then you need to bee pass in 10+2 and in most of the colleges in India, there is no such provision for direct entry into second year of BA for diploma holders of Electronics.

You need class 12 marksheet with passing grades to get admission in a BA program. If you have passed class 12 then certainly you can get admission in BA.

All the Best for you future!!
31st May 2017, 05:09 PM
Unregistered

Can I do bachelor degree of hotel management after I complete my diploma in electrical
5th July 2017, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

Sir my question is can imagine take admission in SY BA after completing my diploma. Without completing 12th.
18th August 2017, 12:00 AM
Unregistered

I completed diploma EEE and now I am intrested join bsc electronics and communication in direct second year. So please tell it is possible and it's correct choice?
16th October 2017, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I have done my bachelor's in history, sanskrit and sociology but now I want do BA in psychology what should I do now can I do diploma course of psychology in one year
29th March 2018, 09:53 PM
Unregistered

I completed 12 th std and I joined as a lateral entry in diploma in chemical engineering .now can I study an arts degree
31st March 2018, 01:40 PM
Unregistered

I completed diploma EEE and now I am intrested join BA mathematics in direct second year. So please tell it is possible and it's correct choice?
23rd May 2018, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Sir...I completed my diploma in computer science ..now I am interested to study in correspondence because am working...So is their any opportunity to do Degree (BA).
21st January 2019, 05:21 PM
Unregistered

I am a Diploma in Civil Engineering holder. I want to pursue study of B.A. from IGNOU. Can I do it?
Ahmed Khan, 9310772472
22nd January 2019, 08:52 PM
BKohi

For pursuing B.A. Course from IGNOU, the eligibility is 10+2 or its equivalent or BBP ( for those who have not cleared 10+2 exam).

To take admission to IGNOU’s degree programme one has to pass its Bachelor’s Preparatory Programme (BPP) first, if 10+2 exam is not cleared.
17th May 2019, 06:56 PM
Unregistered

I have completed my 3 years polytechnic diploma in CSE . And i also have done my 2 class. i want to get admission in BA. Can i get admission in direct 2nd year of BA same like we can get lateral entry admission in BCA and B.tech.
24th May 2019, 05:48 PM
Unregistered

I have completed 12th class can i do BA with math open universityand with regular diploma in electrical stream
2nd August 2019, 05:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir I can take admission in bachelor of arts after 3 years passing diploma in electronic and telecommunication.... Please suggest me...
16th August 2019, 03:15 AM
Unregistered

Can I do BA after diploma electrical without 12
6th September 2019, 06:43 PM
Unregistered

Suggest the university or college from where one can do graduation after diploma without doing 10 2
16th November 2019, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

I have completed diploma in civil engineering ..can I go for bachelor in arts.. from ignou
13th January 2020, 11:27 PM
Unregistered

I am a 10/ diploma mechanical engineering completed student i didnt not read the 12th grade. 10th to directly join for Diploma but i like study to degree now I can read what degree plz reply sir/madam
11th March 2020, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

hi. i completed my diploma in mechanical engineering now i want do BA in history how can i do please suggest me.
14th December 2020, 11:54 AM
Unregistered

DEAR SIR/MEDAM, GOOD MORNING , I AM COMPLEETED 10TH TO DIRECTLY JOIN FOR DIPLOMA MECHANICAL ENGINEERING ,AM INTRESTED TO DEGREE , SO AM ELIGIBLE OR NOT ELIGIBLE PLEASE TELL THE RESULT SIR/MEDAM
THANK YOU.
21st July 2022, 10:03 AM
Unregistered

Dear sir/madam good morning i am completed Three years Diploma in computer engineering after 10 th, so I am eligible or not eligible of admission of Art's
How much colleges of Mumbai
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?