1st March 2016, 10:43 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing part time diploma course in EEE?

Hi,

I have completed my +2 with maths, phy, chem. now I am working in TNEB. I want to study diploma in EEE. pls let me know the complete procedure which we need to follow to get the admission for the same. It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this.

6th March 2016, 01:12 PM
zzaza
Senior Member+

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time diploma course in EEE?

Procedure is quite simple. First of all you need to give an entrance exam named Diploma Entrance Exam (DET). After giving this examination your score will decide weathere you will get admission or not.

As if you qualify this examination then you need to compete in online counselling for getting a seat in any college/institution. Once you get seat in counselling then you just visit to college campus and claim your admission.
21st July 2022, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing part time diploma course in EEE?

What is exam process in part time diploma course
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?