1st August 2016, 03:24 PM
Unregistered

Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow

Dear Sir, I am Dhannjay Mishra, pursuing B.Tech(mechanical) from BBD university in Lucknow. I want to do my summer training at Tata Motors, Lucknow. Please tell me about the procedure to apply for it. My Email is [email protected]

3rd August 2016, 10:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure for Tata motors summer internship at Lucknow

In order to get admission in summer Internship program in Tata Motors at Lucknow, you should first of all contact the Institute either by visiting the branch or can even visit the official website.

After that you will have to fill up the application form and provide the required details asked for provide the required documents. Once you fulfill the minimum eligibility criteria for admission, you will most probably allowed to pursue your internship program from the above mentioned Institute.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?