24th October 2014, 06:50 PM
Unregistered

Cost of pursuing B.Sc honours in distance mode from IGNOU?

Tell me what is the total cost for B.Sc honours in distance from IGNOU? Guys mention the cost for B.Sc honours in distance from IGNOU

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do master degree through regular mode after pursuing graduation in distance mode after BSc ATHM? Names of the universities where I can pursue it?
  2. Can I do MBA in distance mode in IGNOU university after completing LLB? What is the date of the entrance exam?
  3. Details of B.Sc Maths honours course at IGNOU?
  4. Am I eligible to do MSW from IGNOU(Distance Mode) after completing BSc Biotechnology?
  5. Am I eligible to do MSc in Physics after doing BSc Physics from CU?
  6. How to study Msc physics from IGNOU?
  7. Am I eligible to appear for SSC graduate level exams after BSc Maths through distance?
  8. Am I eligible to appear for level exam while doing BSc Maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  9. Am I eligible for SSC graduate level exam after doing BSc maths from Annamalai University through distance education?
  10. Am I eligible to pursue Law through distance mode? I am pursuing PG in Human Right Course from IIHR in Delhi through distance mode
  11. How to do Ph.D while pursuing MSc IT from Kannurul University in distance mode
  12. How o join BSc CS in distance mode from KSOU
  13. I am pursuing MSc in Distance mode, am I eligible for MTech regular course?
  14. Can I study abroad in a B-school through GMAT after doing distance BA (General) from IGNOU?
  15. How to pursue BBA course having left studies with 10+2 in the year of 1995?
  16. Can I do Mtech in regular mode after doing MSc in Distance mode? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Can I do my M.A. in English and B.Ed simultaneously? List of universities offering B.Ed through distance education
  18. Can I do BBA through distance mode? Difference between distance and regular?
28th November 2014, 10:25 PM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Cost of pursuing B.Sc honours in distance mode from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Tell me what is the total cost for B.Sc honours in distance from IGNOU? Guys mention the cost for B.Sc honours in distance from IGNOU
Eligibility Criteria for B.Sc through IGNOU:

-> 10+2 in Science or equivalent with 50% Marks from a recognized university and final year students can also eligible.

The IGNOU admission notification for B.Sc course will be released during the month of May or June. The candidates can find the important dates in the advertisement or official website of IGNOU. You can get the application form and the information booklet from the IGNOU counter office.

Fee Structure :

-> Generally, the duration of the course is three years. You must pay Rs. 3,500 per year, which is 10,500 for three years.

For more Info, please visit here - http://www.ignou.ac.in/ignou/aboutig...s/detail/166/2
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?