30th October 2011, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

After my 12th in computer science what can I do?

i am studying 12(computer science) what can i study after my high school

Related Questions:
  1. How B.Sc Computer Science is differ from B.Tech Computer Science Engineering?
  2. List of various diploma courses after BDS? Where are the courses offered?
  3. Eligiblity to pursue B.Sc in Computer Science for 12th PCB student? List of colleges with placement facility in Lucknow? How B.Sc(Computer Science) is differ from B.Sc(IT)?
  4. 12th science or diploma in computer science? What has a better scope?
  5. Am I eligible for doing MS in computer science after doing BSc computer science? How can I apply for both regular and correspondence course?
  6. Job in IT companies if have got 71.60% in 10th, 60.83% in 12th, 67.33% in BSc Computer Science and 1 backlog in 1st semester of MSc Computer Science?
  7. Which higher studies course I can take after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.Sc Computer Science? -- [New]
  8. B.Sc in Computer science after discontinued diploma?
  9. Can i do B.Sc(Computer science) without studying Computers in 12th standard?
  10. Am I eligible to study Integrated M.Sc in Computer Science after completing 12th Mathematics? Is this course equivalent to B.E.(Computer Science Engineering)?
  11. Can I do my BSc computer science after doing 12th? I want to do MCA
  12. Can I study Master's Degree in Computer Science after completing B.Sc(Computer Science)?
  13. What are the defence jobs that I can get after taking computer science in class 11th and 12th? What are the subjects in computer science?
  14. What to do after bsc in computer science? MSc or MCA? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Can I study Diploma in Computer Science Engineering along with 12th Arts? Options after completing Diploma course?
  16. Value of MCA after B.Sc. in Computer Science
  17. Am I eligible to join CA course being a candidate pursuing 12th class with Computer Science stream?
  18. Is diploma in computer science equal to completion of 12th standard?
30th October 2011, 05:03 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Default Re: After my 12th in computer science what can I do?

Dear pal,
you didn't mention about other subjects as there are various combinations of subjects available for students .
With computer science if you have chosen mathematics as your subject then you are eligible for doing engineering, bachelor in computer science, bachelor in computer applications . The various engineering branches are civil, mechanical, electrical, electronics, computer science, chemical, textile etc
if your other subject include biology then you can do MBBS, and other bsc courses which includes botany, zoology, chemistry, nursing, physics, etc .
If your other subject is commerce and businees mathematics then you are eligible to do b.com, ba, bca etc there are various branches in each course.
Please do mention your subjects clearly so that we will be able to give you full details. All the best for your career
30th October 2011, 05:25 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am studying 12(computer science) what can i study after my high school
Hello,

It is very nice thing that you want to go for higher studies.

If you want to make a carrier in IT sector then you can take computer science as your subject of study.

You can apply for B.Tech computer science or B.Sc in computer science or you can do BCA.

Apart from these subjects you can choose a subject of your choice for the higher studies.

Best Wishes.....
30th October 2011, 08:25 PM
vaibahv97

dear friend there is no end of education after 12th.in computer science but you didn't mention your other subjects still i suggest you that you go for furthure studr in computer itself.if you studied maths,physics and chemistry then you can do computer engineering after clearing entrance exam.
you can do BCA and B>SC in computer science.so go ahead and do what you want
18th January 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

Is it better to join for engineering after 12th computer science than joining for bsc ?Is there any other better courses after my studies?
11th April 2012, 07:10 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th now and have taken computer science , maths , physics and chemistry and i am confused what to do now...... I am interrested in computer softwares... so pls can any one tell me what is the better option for me........ and what is the difference between b.tech and computer engineering and which one is better from these.
23rd April 2012, 02:33 PM
Unregistered

I am in 12th and have taken computer science, physics , chemistry and multimidia in optional and i am confuse what to do now.
I am intrested in computer science technology.So please tell me what can i do after 12th?
22nd June 2012, 01:16 AM
Unregistered

Tell me way to do after my 2computer science??
27th June 2012, 09:25 PM
Unregistered

Sir i completed 2. Can i study e&i cource e&i cource do well cource?
28th June 2012, 01:17 AM
artigoyal52

Hi dear,
you didn't tell about your other subjects.if i knew that also then may be i can suggest you more better.But a 12th class pass out student in computer science can go for
BCA,BSc IT,any diploma course.
These all are good after that you can do masters in same like MCA and get a good job on the behalf of software engineer and can make your future bright.
But you should select in which you have more interests.
Good Luck
22nd July 2012, 02:21 AM
Unregistered

Hi,
I completed my 2 in computer science.. Because of my personal situation i have to do a one year. Have any sugestions for me?? Thank you.. :)
24th November 2012, 11:13 AM
Unregistered

i am in 12th std and have taken computer science,physics,chemistry,maths. i don't like to take engineering. can i take visual communication(cartoon animation) or some other.........
1st December 2012, 09:41 PM
Unregistered

hi
i am studyng 12th and i have taken computer science,physics,maths,chemistry.pls give me any suggestion about my higher studys.and it should be vauable in future.pls i need u r help
16th January 2013, 03:39 PM
Unregistered

Hi,
I have studying in 12 th maths,physics and computer science group.Please guide me which field helpful for me in higher studies.Which college is best in tamilnadu.
Thanks,
Nisha
20th March 2013, 06:16 PM
Unregistered

I hve jst fnsh my 12th exam. I am intersted in IT and telecommunication show me the best way plz.
21st March 2014, 11:55 AM
Unregistered

I have physics, chemistry, maths and cs in my group aftr my 12 std what way I hav to choose itz really confusing to me and iam quiet week in maths so plz guide me
21st March 2014, 12:01 PM
Unregistered

Hii sir
I hav physics, chemistry, maths and computer science as my subjects in 12. am quiet week in maths. in my public examination I wish I would get 130 marks in maths plz guide me sir what I have to do after my 12
4th April 2014, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

what scope are there in completing 12th with computer science group
5th April 2014, 06:40 AM
nareshsunrise
Senior Member++

It is good that you are pursuing your 12th class in Computer Science. If you are interested to continue in the same field, then you can opt for any of the following courses at your Graduation level

B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering
B.Tech in Information Technology
B.Sc in Computer Science
BCA (Bachelor of Computer Applications).

The duration of first 2 courses will be 4 years and you need to crack an Entrance Exam in order to get admission for these courses.

There will be good career scope and job opportunities after completion of this course.

Microsoft is one such company offering 16 lakhs salary for B.Tech Fresher.

You should have scored a minimum of 60% of marks in all your academic levels to apply for the jobs in IT companies like
TCS
WIPRO
INFOSYS
GOOGLE
MICROSOFT
SYNTEL etc.

If you are not interested to join B.Tech course, then you can opt for any of the below 2 courses.

The duration for these courses will be 3 years and you will get direct admission for these courses in many of the colleges.

Soon after the completion of these courses, opt for MCA course at Post Graduation level to have better job opportunities.

Wish you all the best.
5th May 2014, 01:34 PM
Unregistered

i have com science ,bio pysics and chemistry as subject in 12th .i am quit week in biology .what have i do after 12th
26th May 2014, 03:52 PM
Unregistered

I m in 12th Computer science & i hav Subjects like Maths ,physics & Chemistry !! i hav no idea wat course to do after 12th? plz help me out :-(
29th May 2014, 04:10 PM
Unregistered

After my 12th in computer science .I had given jee main but i score very less marks...so should i go for computer eng. Or for Bsc It.....??
19th November 2014, 06:57 AM
Unregistered

after my 12th i want to take computer and physics as my subject, it there any course related to it..pls help
6th August 2017, 10:03 PM
Unregistered

Sir i am completed 12th class with computer science as a additional subject and i have also Business,economics subjects in 12th class. I want go through the computer science what should I do in my graduation..
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?