4th November 2014, 12:51 PM
Unregistered

Opportunities and salary of HSBC GLT, Pune?

Hello everyone,

I have 3 years of work experience in Mainframe technology. I have an offer from HSBC GLT Pune. I wanted to know about the onsite opportunities and salary hike. Any other advice is more than welcome. Please reply as I am still thinking of waiting in my current company for onsite opportunities.

30th April 2016, 11:10 PM
iphone5s

Default Re: Opportunities and salary of HSBC GLT, Pune?

You seems to be eligible for the job in HSBC Pune. Since, you have all the experience and this is what which is required in any company as they don't have to use money on the employee for the training you can directly be deployed in to the job and company will save the training money.

other thing is that you have experience in Mainframe for 3 years and even bank has the requirements for the guys like you.
So, you seems to be perfect from all the above criteria as well as you are eligible for the job.

So, we don't think that you will get any kind of issues in getting the new job. Even if you don't get onsite opportunity than you can quite job and apply for HSBC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?