29th May 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

How to do diploma in Architecture? How much is the salary? List of good colleges in pune?

Hello sir will u plz giv me full info about diploma in architect n salary n good coll in pune

Related Questions:
  1. Which private college can i get in India for B.Arch with AIEEE?
  2. Can i do diploma of Architecture after passing 10th? I have passed 10th with 61%
  3. List of colleges which offer Diploma in Architecture course in Mumbai on 10th basis?
  4. List of the top colleges along with their eligibility criteria for architecture in Jalgaon and Pune?
  5. Can I study B.Arch after completing Civil Engineering Diploma? List of B.Arch colleges in Pune?
  6. List of colleges which offer Chemical Engineering Diploma course in Pune?
  7. List of best Architecture colleges in Pune through NATA?
  8. List of colleges in Pune for Lateral Entry in B.E.? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of colleges in Gujarat which offers admission in B.Tech 2nd year for Diploma student?
  10. Diploma in architecture can be done after passing 10th? List of colleges in Gujarat?
  11. List of good colleges in Pune for automobile engineering? How much is the salary of automobile engineer?
  12. Possibility to apply for D.Arch course after completing 10th standard? List of D.Arch colleges?
  13. List of colleges which offer Architecture Diploma course on 10th basis in Maharashtra?
  14. Possibility to study Diploma in Architecture course for 10th Maharashtra Board student? List of colleges offering admission in Mumbai? -- [New]
  15. List of Distance colleges offering Diploma in Architecture course in India?
  16. How to get a job in Tata Motors Pune after completing 10+3 diploma in Automobile? List of the colleges in pune?
  17. Documents needed for admission in Diploma of Architecture? Top 10 colleges for pursuing Diploma in architecture?
  18. Can I get admission in good colleges of Pune without entrance? List of colleges of Pune? What is the fee structure of those colleges?
7th June 2013, 09:44 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Architecture? How much is the salary? List of good colleges in pune?

how much is the starting salary , in railway engineering????
12th June 2013, 11:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How to do diploma in Architecture? How much is the salary? List of good colleges in pune?

I have completed my 12th with A group. Now i want to join diploma course in architecture. Is it possible to get admission in direct 2nd year for diploma in architecture?
12th June 2013, 11:26 PM
Unregistered

i have completed my 12th with group A and electronics as a vocational subject. Now i want to join diploma in architecture. can i get admission in direct 2nd year for diploma in architecture
11th August 2013, 09:49 PM
Unregistered

sir, i'm completed interior designing diploma in JRVGTI,PUNE. Now i'm interested in architecture field.I want information about arch.colleges.
16th October 2013, 12:07 AM
Unregistered

I'm an Interior Designer,I have completed my diploma in dis course with distinction.Can I take admission on this basis to diploma in architecture?
16th October 2013, 12:19 AM
Unregistered

I'm an Interior Designer,I have completed my diploma in dis course with distinction.Can I take admission on this basis to diploma in architecture?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?