28th November 2012, 11:22 PM
vineeta karki

Which are the good companies for HR internship?

hello sir....
i want to know about some good companies for HR interneship...
plz suggest me ......

thnx u so much..!!

Related Questions:
  1. Which companies are hiring Electronics and Communication Engineering students? Benefits for internship? Which are the companies providing internship?
  2. How to apply for Internship? How to get the chance for internship in good companies?
  3. How to do summer internship in good civil engineering companies? What is the duration of internship
  4. Where can I get internship for 2 months in good companies? I am a student of B.Tech electronics and communication
  5. Companies in which I can do internship after doing MCA? Procedure to get internship in those companies?
  6. Which core companies should I select for internship during ECE course? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. How can I apply for training in Wipro, TCS, IBM while in B.Tech IT 3rd year?
  8. Possibility to apply for Internship programme in any good company for B.Tech 2nd year student? List of companies offering Internship programme?
  9. What are the prospects for CSE students to do internship? Which are the good companies offering internship in Hyderabad
  10. List of companies which provides internship to a MCA final year student?
  11. List of companies which offers Internship for B.Tech(ME) student who has a gap of 1 year?
  12. Job is good or internship for B.Tech Civil fresher? Companies who offers internship?
  13. List of good companies for internship in Bangalore? I'm doing MBA from institute of management and development Noida
  14. How to do summer training while studying Mechanical engineering in 3rd year
  15. Names of the companies providing internship? I am a MCA final year student with 72%
  16. Good companies for MBA HR internship? -- [New]
  17. Companies that are offering internship to ECE students in New Delhi? Procedure to be followed to get through it?
  18. List of good companies offering internship program in Hyderabad for a civil engineer?
29th November 2012, 08:38 AM
srikanth0438

Default Re: Which are the good companies for HR internship?

Hi my dear friend...............

Companies for internship in bangalore:-

Amdocs

Inferox

Zaber technologies

Taj Trinamool Hotels

Zen media

Madras Talkies

All the best................
29th November 2012, 01:18 PM
ankima
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by vineeta karki View Post
hello sir....
i want to know about some good companies for HR interneship...
plz suggest me ......

thnx u so much..!!
Dear,

Companies that provide HR internship to MBA students are as follows:
  1. Larsen and turbo
  2. Dabur india ltd
  3. Reliance
  4. Airtel
  5. Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
  6. American Express, India
  7. SAS Institute (India) Pvt. Ltd.
  8. Torry Harris Business Solutions
  9. Robosoft Technologies
  10. Robust Designs
  11. Hexaware Technologies
  12. HSBC GLT India

There are lot more too where you can try as HR department is common in every field and organisation and it is a vast field.

You can even try in some PSU also like:
  1. DRDO
  2. BHEL
  3. BSNL
  4. IOCL...etc

Best of luck!
29th November 2012, 03:46 PM
utsav9
Member+

Hello,
The good companies for HR internship are :
Amdocs
Inferox
Zaber technologies
Taj Trinamool Hotels
Zen media
Madras Talkies

Thank you.
5th February 2013, 05:05 PM
sahoop
Senior Member+++

hi,,,

the good companies for HR internship?

1.SAS Institute (India) Pvt. Ltd.
2.Torry Harris Business Solutions
3.Dabur india ltd
4.Hexaware Technologies
5.Marriott Hotels India Pvt. Ltd.
6.Dabur india ltd
7.Larsen and turbo

all the beat!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?