4th November 2014, 12:57 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?

hello
i want to do mbbs in Berlin
i m from pakistan so please tell me am
i eligible????? what are all requirement for study
in berlin????????????? please reply immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for NIMHANS PG entrance after MBBS?
  2. Can I apply in MBBS after passing 12th with 90% and failing in 11th? What are the requirements?
  3. Requirements and eligibility criteria to study Ph.D Abroad? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. How to complete M.Pharm or Pharm D in Germany or France? I am a student of Pharmacy
  5. What are the requirements to study MBBS in China after completion of 12th Class in Shillong?
  6. When are the forms available for BDS? Eligibility criteria and the requirements?
  7. Eligibility and process to study MBBS to be a Doctor?
  8. How can I study MSc Nutrition and Dietetics through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria for MBBS?
  9. What are the criteria for scholarship in MBBS?
  10. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  11. Am I eligible for diploma in Emergency Medicine after passing BHMS? Where can I do this course?
  12. Is BSc degree an eligibility criteria for MBBS? Which are the subjects that we should study in BSc? Is there any kind of preference or reduction during the course for BSc students?
  13. How to do Post MBBS for Nurses? What is the eligibility criteria?
  14. Which Exams should I attempt to join MBBS after completion of PG in Biotechnology? Required Eligibility criteria to join this course?
  15. Requirements for admission of foreign students to study mbbs in India?
  16. What is MBBS entry requirement? I am an NRI student and want to study MBBS in India
  17. What is the fee structure for MBBS in Gujarat colleges in Management sheets? What is the eligibility criteria for admission in medical college for MBBS? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Date of Madhya Pradesh engineering entrance exam? What are the requirements for it and the eligibility criteria?
5th November 2014, 08:35 PM
belide
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and requirements to study MBBS in Berlin?

In order to do MBBS in Berlin, you need to have minimum 55% in your 12th standard In Biology, Physics and Chemistry as subjects.

You need to attempt Graduate Record Examination (GRE) examination or Test Of English as Foreign (TOEFL) Examination to test you English. Must and should have good command on German language. Wherever you are from, if you have above eligibility, you can do MBBS in Berlin.

Colleges for MBBS in Germany:

• Heidelberg University
• Rwth Aachen University
• Lubeck University
• Herdecke University
• Magdeburg University
• Munster University
• Leipzig University
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?