2nd April 2014, 03:29 PM
Keerthana Bhaskaran

What are the criteria for scholarship in MBBS?

What are the criteria for getting scholarships in MBBS ? I mean their requirements they want from us?

8th May 2014, 07:27 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What are the criteria for scholarship in MBBS?

There are so many scholarships available in the MBBS course. As you didn't mentioned that which scholarship you are talking about.

There are so many scholarships present in India after the or in the MBBS courses. I am listing some of them here-

CBSE
LIC
TATA
Birla
IOCL
ONGC

You can apply for any scholarship from the above. But remember for every scholarship there are different different requirements and you need to have that requirements in order to get the scholarships.
Every year these companies organizes the scholarships tests. You need to appear for those tests in order to get the scholarships from them.

If you are looking for scholarships from college then now it will depend in which college you are studying or which college you are talking about because it is impossible to tell you about colleges scholarships without knowing your college name.
9th October 2015, 01:47 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the criteria for scholarship in MBBS?

The criteria of the scholarship by which the tuition fees of the category students will be freed
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?