8th November 2014, 08:25 PM
Unregistered

How can I study H.S. in Australia being a Bangladeshi? List of reputed colleges?

Hello
I want to go australia from bangladesh for study h.s.c and higher eduction.
I haven't any idea about that.
So how can i go there?
Plz give me so high level collage name.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Masters in electrical engineering in Australia? List of the colleges offering such course in Australia?
  2. Eligibility to study MBBS in Indian government Medical colleges for Bangladeshi student? Requirements to apply for it? Is there any Non-Indian student quota?
  3. List of well reputed government colleges in South India? What is the fee structure? Scope in this profession?
  4. Post graduation in Medicines for Bangladeshi student? Fee structure?
  5. How to do masters of engineering in Australia? I want to study in Australia
  6. Can I study in Australia after 12th? Percentage required to be qualified?
  7. Which Colleges I can study MBBS in India being a candidate of Bangladesh?
  8. List of colleges offering PG course in minimum in abroad countries like Australia, USA, Canada? List of courses being offered in the institute?
  9. How can a Bangladeshi Student get admission in Medical Colleges in India for MBBS degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?
  11. What are the various courses available after BCA in Australia? List of colleges along with their fee structure and eligibility criteria in Australia for the same?
  12. How should I study in Australia after passing 12th
  13. Colleges in Australia for Naturopathy and Massages course?
  14. Scholarship for Bangladeshi student to study in Canada?
  15. How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?
  16. Can I study MS in Australia after B.Sc Computers?
  17. List of PG entrance exams? I am doing internship from reputed colleges in West Bengal
  18. Where can I get the list of reputed companies in which I can get after passing B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation?
26th January 2015, 12:45 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How can I study H.S. in Australia being a Bangladeshi? List of reputed colleges?

what is the easy procedure to enter as doctor in australia aftet passing mbbs from govermment medical college of bangladesh?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?