27th December 2013, 11:07 PM
Unregistered

In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?

I am a student of BCA in INDIA under dbrau
and going to Completed . I would
like to study MCA in Australia or uk. Could you please
guide us regarding this matter . What exam I
have to appear which are the college or
university where Grant can be obtained and
how much fees I have to borne and also how
to apply..... pleaze give answer my email id [email protected]

24th June 2015, 03:34 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?

To pursue MCA course in Aboard, first you need to complete GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exams. After completing these exams, you can apply for MCA course admission in most of the foreign universities in UK, Australia and in other countries. To apply for admission, first you need to select some universities and you should apply for admission in those universities by sending your application and GRE and IELTS/TOEFL exam scores. Then the university admission office will send you an admission letter, if your profile meets university admission requirements.
The chances of getting Grant and scholarships, depends upon your profile. So, try to send your profile to university admission office, then they will tell your chances of getting Grant and scholarships.
16th October 2019, 08:48 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: In which exam to appear and what are the colleges to study MCA in Australia or UK? How to obtain grant?

I am student of BCA and i would like to study MCA in Australia so provide the detail requirement and course detail about MCA
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?