10th November 2014, 05:42 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel after completing 2nd year of BBA(Finance)?

hello
how to apply for internship in tata steel
after completion of 2nd year
in bba as finance background?????
kindly let me know immediately
thank you in advance

12th November 2014, 12:13 PM
SudeepKumarSaha
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel after completing 2nd year of BBA(Finance)?

Getting internship in TATA Steel is very tough. It is also claimed that getting internships is tougher than getting jobs. This is because :-
- TATA Steel has a tie-up with certain institutes where it goes for on campus drive to recruit interns.
- TATA Steel recruits interns from the top B-schools of the country.

However, it is not impossible to get an opportunity of internship in TATA Steel if you do not satisfy any of the above criteria. You can get internship opportunity if you have good contact with any of the high ranking officials and apply for internship with his reference. Otherwise you can write to the HR department of TATA Steel of concerned branch for the same.
12th November 2014, 10:58 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Internship in Tata Steel after completing 2nd year of BBA(Finance)?

You can contact the HR manager of the Tata Steel company, if there is any internship available for you, then surely you will be asked to forward your Resume.

Get your Resume ready with a covering letter and reference letter from your college Principal or Head of Department. You have to send all these documents with the Resume for the Internship program.

If you are considered eligible for internship, then you will be allowed to proceed with the other steps required for joining the internship program in the company.

For more information visit http://careers.tatasteelindia.com/
9th January 2020, 08:32 PM
Unregistered

How can I get intern in Tata Steel in persuing BBA (HR)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?