4th December 2014, 09:47 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and question pattern of ONGC Geophysicist recruitment exam?

Hello
I want to know the question
pattern and syllubus of ONGC geophyscist...
can you please provide me immediatly
please provide me soon

Related Questions:
  1. What is the syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics? Sample question papers? Books to be referred to prepare of recruitment
  2. What is the syllabus of ONGC GET recruitment exam?
  3. Syllabus of ONGC recruitment for electronics and telecommunication? Sample question papers and books to be referred? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. What is the question paper pattern and syllabus of PG trainee in ONGC?
  5. Syllabus and question pattern or previous years papers for ONGC(reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Maths?
  6. What is the syllabus for ONGC executive recruitment for chemistry? Previous years question papers?
  7. What is the syllabus and question pattern for ONGC graduate trainee exam for mathematics and physics
  8. Syllabus, exam pattern and previous years papers of ONGC GT Geophysics(Surface)
  9. Syllabus and question pattern for ONGC(Reservoir) graduate trainee exam for Chemistry
  10. Syllabus, General Awareness topics, preparation tips, Model and previous years question papers for ONGC recruitment exam? Scope in ONGC?
  11. What is ONGC syllabus and question paper pattern in computer science
  12. ONGC GT recruitment mathematics syllabus and previous years papers?
  13. Exams for ONGC in CS stream? What is the syllabus and the pattern? What is the date of the exam?
  14. Syllabus and books to be referred for ONGC Grade Trainee recruitment
  15. What is ONGC pattern? Previous years questions of ONGC?
  16. What is the detailed syllabus of ONGC recruitment written exam for the post of Accounts and Finance
  17. Syllabus and question paper pattern for ONGC graduate trainee? Sample question papers?
  18. Question papers of ONGC Assistant technician?
15th December 2014, 10:46 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of ONGC Geophysicist recruitment exam?

Oil and Natural Gas Corporation Ltd. (ONGC), is one of the largest Asia-based oil and gas exploration and production companies. It conduct ONGC Graduate Trainee (GT) Exam to recruit the candidate as Graduate Trainee.

ONGC Graduate Trainee question paper consists of three different sections --
Aptitude test
General awareness
Specialization subject

Syllabus:
Written test will be objective type and the detail of the paper is given below..
Total duration of the test– 03 hours
Paper will have consists of the three sections:-

A) General Awareness,
B) Concerned subject,

Aptitude test
(comprising of Reading Comprehension, Verbal/ Non-verbal Reasoning, Numerical Ability/ Quantitative Aptitude, Data Interpretation etc)
Negative marking (25%)

General awareness- This section of the paper will consist the general awareness questions related to History, Geography, Life Science, Economics, political science and Current awareness. Current awareness mostly asked between the duration of last 3-6 months activity in the country.

Concerned Subjects- This section of paper will be different for various discipline of the engineering as well as the various non engineering disciplines. This section of paper will depend in which discipline you are applied. For the engineering discipline papers question is very short and basic due to concerned time duration. Very short calculations questions are available so no need of the calculator (calculators not allowed).
14th May 2022, 09:08 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and question pattern of ONGC Geophysicist recruitment exam?

Pls provide ongc geophysics syllabus [email protected]
26th May 2022, 05:23 PM
Unregistered

plz can you send old question paper for the Geophysics (non-executive) requirement on given email ID: [email protected]
13th June 2022, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Please send me an old question paper of geophysicist on my email id [email protected]
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?