12th December 2014, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

Hello
With how much cut off marks in gate exam one can get success and what he or she will get after clearifying gate exam...means if I am a student of bsc chemistry and suppose I have cleared gate exam so what will be the next step of my future...

5th October 2015, 05:25 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

B.Sc Chemistry passouts are not eligible for GATE. You need M.Sc degree in Chemistry to become eligible for GATE. Therefore, you have to study more to become eligible for the mentioned exam.

The cut off depends on the category of the candidate and also the type of stream you choose for admission. Normally, anything above 90 percentile is good for getting admission in a top institute.
26th March 2018, 12:15 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Benefits of appearing in GATE for B.Sc(Chemistry) student? Cutoff marks required to qualify?

I'm a bsc 2nd year student. Can i give the exam of gate in 2020 after completing my graduation of 3 years ? Or something else needed to give the exam?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?