14th September 2011, 02:31 PM
ak mahesh

Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?

what are the minimum marks we should get to qualify in air force,navy and military academy?
Is there any individual cut off marks for each subject?
please reply me

14th October 2011, 01:03 PM
imira
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?

In order to join the Armed Forces Academies after 12th, you will have to clear the NDA Exam. There is no requirement of minimum marks. The school or the board should be recognized by the government. The candidate should be citizen of India. Also, there are no individual cutoff marks for any subject. The candidate must have studied Mathematics and Physics at +2 levels for joining airforce.
10th January 2012, 03:55 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Minimum marks required to qualify for Airforce, Navy and Military Academy? Is there any individual cutoff marks for each subjects?

Is there any way to get a Job in a IT company after completion of bca?
14th February 2012, 11:28 PM
Unregistered

i thought this time get negative cutoff mark in gate 2012(ECE). can i write 1 more time gate exam?...
28th April 2012, 12:25 PM
Unregistered

If person have less then 50% marks in plus two then he can join air force or not?.
7th July 2012, 07:55 PM
Unregistered

can i join airforce and navy after completing 12th with commerce maths
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?