6th October 2011, 07:56 PM
Unregistered

How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

i am very.vvvvv poor in maths iam 10th class iam feared about board exams so please help to score good at least 90 percent in board exams please

16th October 2011, 05:09 PM
JAMESS
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

they only way to improve in mathematics is practice. as you are very poor in mathematics so i will suggest you to give more time and more attention to the mathematics subject. you have to practice more so that you can remember the mathematics.

to score good marks in mathematics i will suggest some way of practicing mathematics. first of all find out some chapters which are more easier to you than the others. first solve all that easy chapters. after knowing the method how to solve one particular mathematics solve so many mathematics yourself related to that, if there is any formula for the mathematics then write all the formulas of the chapter in a paper and keep the paper always in front of you. you may write all the formulas for the total syllabus in a page and may keep it in front of you.

when you will be confident enough that you covered all the easy chapters then go for the other chapters. try to know the easy method to solve any mathematical problem. always try to solve mathematics yourself without taking any help. but if you fail just take help from book or any teacher and after that again solve the problem yourself.

don't fear about mathematics. fear will decrease your confident. always take mathematics as easy subject. just do lots of practice. surely you will get good marks in mathematics in board examination if you study hard and give attention to the mathematics subject.

best of luck.
16th October 2011, 05:51 PM
saasmari
Senior Member++

Dear pal, maths being one of the interesting subjects it is easy to score more marks in it. You need to follow a regular preparation for the exam. You need to listen to the class and understand the concepts which will help you to get more marks. Try to workout the sums and familiar about the sum will help you do it quickly. As pointed out by great persons practice makes the man perfect. None of the problems will be out of the syllabus so you prepare based on the sum given in the book. All the best
16th October 2011, 06:53 PM
gauri2011
Senior Member+

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
i am very.vvvvv poor in maths iam 10th class iam feared about board exams so please help to score good at least 90 percent in board exams please
Dear Friend,

It is very good to see that you want to score good marks in class 10th maths.

To get 90% or more marks in class 10th you need to be very good in Mathematics.

First of all clear your basics.Start from the beginning and attempts all basic level sums.When you do simple sums you will find your concept clear which will help you in solving complex problems.

Go through the whole syllabus and don't ignore any part of he syllabus.To get good marks you need to answer all the questions in the question paper.

Work on your speed also.Try to solve sample papers with in the stipulated time.

Practice more and more.And don't lose confidence.

If you prepare with determination then surly you will succeed.

Best Wishes....
16th October 2011, 08:30 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

TIPS FOR FINDING GOOD MARKS

concentrate your mind when you are reading
first solve all the question in your textbook then other.
doing practice solve many conceptual question.
revise all the chapter in a week.
solving problem in short but remember his step.

in board, exam first you select all the question which is you know and solve it first.
you solve all the question confidently.

you will get good marks in mathematics in board examination if you study hard and give attention to the mathematics subject.

thanks
16th October 2011, 08:37 PM
jeo-rocks

hi dear,

TIPS FOR FINDING GOOD MARKS

concentrate your mind when you are reading
first solve all the question in your textbook then other.
doing practice solve many conceptual question.
revise all the chapter in a week.
solving problem in short but remember his step.

in board, exam first you select all the question which is you know and solve it first.
you solve all the question confidently.

you will get good marks in mathematics in board examination if you study hard and give attention to the mathematics subject.

thanks
1st November 2011, 09:58 PM
Unregistered

how to get good marks in social in board exams?
2nd November 2011, 03:34 AM
rchauhan294
Senior Member+

Thumbs up Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

Quote:
Tips to score good marks in Maths in board exams?
  • Maths is a subject which needs a lot of practice so practice as much as you can.
  • solve previous year papers and new available sample papers as well.
  • give special time on time management because it is one of the cause of failure of good students .
  • On first page attempt only those question in which you are confident enough to solve completely without any error becuase your first image will be treated as your last image .
  • Don't make cuts in first page.
  • Take part in online test conducted by different website to know about your preparation.
  • Attempts 100% question .If you don't know any question then write question in standard form , you will get at least 1 to 2 marks in 5 marks question.
  • Write Neat and Clean to impress invegilator.

With Regards
rchauhan294
2nd November 2011, 01:14 PM
Snehamay ganguly
Senior Member+++++

dear friend,
To score good marks in maths you have to do lots of practice..

Maths is a subject in which you can improve yourself only by doing massive practice..

So, try to cover the whole syllabus as soon as possible..

And then practice maths from test papers..

Solve as much as questions are possible to increase the speed, and also you will gain the confidence...

In this way you score good marks in maths..

All the best..
21st December 2011, 08:42 AM
Unregistered

how to practice in systametic way ?
29th December 2011, 09:04 PM
Unregistered

Sir
can u explain me quadratic equation i m external student please sir please explain me i m very very weak
11th January 2012, 01:00 PM
Unregistered

i scored 100 in mathematics in class 10th but i am finding it hard to achieve d same goal in 12th now...how should i go abt practicing maths as m a biology student n hav takn maths as well....!! plz suggest..!
11th January 2012, 06:27 PM
SIDDHARTH10111993

listen just practise ncert and r.d. sharma solved examples you will get cleared
12th January 2012, 06:53 PM
Unregistered

How can I improve my geometry part
11th February 2012, 08:27 PM
Unregistered

name of the student who had got highest mark in mathematics in up board?
12th February 2012, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

please help to get 90% marks in maths
16th February 2012, 07:17 PM
Unregistered

i am very fast in doing sums, i can calculate faster then any one, but after doing 4-5 steps i get confused how to get the answer. please help
11th April 2012, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Wink Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

Quote:
i scored 100 in mathematics in class 10th but i am finding it hard to achieve d same goal in 12th now...how should i go abt practicing maths as m a biology student n hav takn maths as well....!! plz suggest..!
be confident, practise every day for atleast 3 hours daily
5th June 2012, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

how to score higher marks in jharkhand board 12th exams?
13th June 2012, 09:15 PM
Unregistered

sir mai maths banata hu lakin jab exam hall me jaata hu to hmse question banata hi nai hai plz sir help me plz
13th June 2012, 10:49 PM
Shaenma
Senior Member+++++

Well first of all its important to not have any phobia for this subject. To score marks practicing sums daily though is the key word but other than that its equally important to stress more on the scoring areas.

For example chapters which are more formula based where you know understanding the pattern is more than enough to solve the problems easily.

Other than that to know the question pattern better go through the model questions papers regularly. Its designed in a way so that you can shift from easy to hard medium sums gradually.

If you have a good teacher or mentor to guide you then things certainly will become more easier.

So just spend quality time with the subject. Work hard then everything else will fall into place.

Good luck
17th June 2012, 10:25 PM
jhlkgrwl

For scoring good in mathematics one requires regular practice. Maths can't be learnt. It has to be solved and if we solve more more sums we can score good.
This subject should be given atleast 1hour per day.
19th July 2012, 01:01 AM
Unregistered

Hey sir can u help meh n tell me some ways to improve in it...anyhow...??.?!!!i love u n help meh in the death of jaws
7th August 2012, 10:47 PM
Unregistered

i m in class 12th nd i scored very less marks in class 10th
now i totally hate maths bcoz i hv no confidence i dont practice at all because when ever i start practicing any ques comes which i cant do so i leave it plz suggest me wat to do....
8th August 2012, 12:03 AM
raja_1982
Junior Member+

Cool Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

they only way to improve in mathematics is practice. as you are very poor in mathematics so i will suggest you to give more time and more attention to the mathematics subject. you have to practice more so that you can remember the mathematics.

when you will be confident enough that you covered all the easy chapters then go for the other chapters. try to know the easy method to solve any mathematical problem. always try to solve mathematics yourself without taking any help. but if you fail just take help from book or any teacher and after that again solve the problem yourself.

don't fear about mathematics. fear will decrease your confident. always take mathematics as easy subject. just do lots of practice. surely you will get good marks in mathematics in board examination if you study hard and give attention to the mathematics subject.

best of luck.
8th August 2012, 01:46 AM
kakshay92

First of all, you should never get disheartened and say "I am poor in mathematics..." that will only decrease your confidence and you will fare even worse in the board examinations.

A few tips to succeed in the Board Examination are:

1. Never practice questions from anything other than NCERT. It is much more than sufficient.

2. Always think of the Board Examination as a regular school examination, never get tense or nervous and screw your paper up as a result of that.

3. Mathematics is analogous to practice. Practice is extremely necessary if you want to succeed in Mathematics.

4. Remember, there is no substitute for hard work, and hard work is the key to success.

5. Take guidance from your teachers, and from your parents. Talk to your parents, I am sure they will be eager to help you out.

The only thing required from you is perseverance and sincerity.

All the best!
8th August 2012, 06:15 PM
guri kaur
Senior Member+

hi...!!!!!

-->tips for getting good marks:-

-concentrate on your mind when you are reading.

-first solve all the questions from your tetbook itself and then other.

-doing practice solve many conceptual question.

-revise all the chapters in a week.

-solving problem in short but remember his step.

-also check the previous years paper questions and try to solve those questions that will be beneficial for you.

all the best...work hard and go ahead!!!
28th September 2012, 08:03 PM
Unregistered

hoe to full mark in maths
28th September 2012, 08:04 PM
Unregistered

how yo get full mark in math
30th September 2012, 11:00 PM
royal.heart

Hi dear,

It is very good to see that you want to score good marks in class 10th maths.

To get 90% or more marks in class 10th you need to be very good in Mathematics.

First of all clear your basics.Start from the beginning and attempts all basic level sums.When you do simple sums you will find your concept clear which will help you in solving complex problems.

Go through the whole syllabus and don't ignore any part of he syllabus.To get good marks you need to answer all the questions in the question paper.

Work on your speed also.Try to solve sample papers with in the stipulated time.

Practice more and more.And don't lose confidence.

If you prepare with determination then surly you will succeed.

Thanks
7th October 2012, 06:42 PM
Unregistered

Thumbs up Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

Quote:
fear will not solve your problem try to work on and practice maths as much u can make a time table in which first u study the easy chapter,then the difficult one and at the last the average chapters which are easy and difficult both
21st October 2012, 09:48 PM
Unregistered

Post Re: How to score good marks in Maths in board exams?

Quote:
plz sir i need your help iam student of x h/m . i want good marks in maths .
29th October 2012, 10:56 AM
Ashwinkumar9009

That's very good as you want to score good marks and making efforts, Follow the given points to get good marks as you are in CC E Board you must have to make efforts for whole year.
anyways if you starts studies now only then you can get good marks.
Math and science are two major subjects science needs full understanding and math needs practice and logic.
* Cover your syllabus first do practice for math and study thoroughly science.
* Take your chapter wise tests and recover that topics where you are lacking.
* At the exam time solve sample papers, previous papers etc so that you can judge yourself how much time you are taking to solve a paper and how to attempt questions.
I have a website from where you can get chapter wise notes, test papers, previous papers and sample papers for class 10 science and math.
here you can analyze yourself with TCY analytic s, challenge your friends and competitors with challenge zone and play quiz es on quiz zone.
29th October 2012, 03:36 PM
TARA001
Senior Member++++

Dear friend,

to score good marks in maths in board exam, just follow some simple tips which will help you a lot.

1}for scoring good marks in maths you need to practice as many sums as you can , so it is very important to complete your text book by practicing each & every sums..

2}Try to cover Almost the entire paper revolves around the concepts given in your book.

3}Make a sheet of important concepts/formulas. Make sure you know these formulas and more importantly, their usage.

4}Solve all the miscellaneous solved and unsolved questions too.
Try to Solve the latest Sample Papers .

5} Maths means practice , practice & practice.
But with practice you have to change your way to see, understand and solve problems. so friend with practicing more you will surely able to score good marks in maths exams.

29th October 2012, 04:14 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hello honey,
You have already identified the problem you are having. Now the solution part is easy. There are two things which are needed. You immediately need a good private tutor. The tutor can guide you about the problems and their respective solutions. Mostly candidates make silly mistakes, do not know the exact form of writing and loose marks on such ends. A tutor can mark what are those ends and clear those problems.
Now on your part, you will have to practice mathematics everyday for at least two hours. The same sum, you need to practice for more than 10 times. That way, your mistakes will be evident and taken care of. Also buy a Ten years question paper and an ABTA(along with its solution). Practice each and every problem given in it. Now go ahead for the examination.
1st December 2012, 07:13 PM
Unregistered

sir i do lot of practse in maths but i cant score marks 50 so suggest me how i can score 100 marks im math
1st December 2012, 10:54 PM
pasamswapna

hello sir,
Actually you asked good question.Maths plays key role to decide student standard compare to other subjects.To score good marks in maths you should have select those topics which are easy with high weightage.After getting perfection in those chapters you get confidence on clearing this subject.After getting confidence try to read remaining topics .Thus you can get good marks in maths
18th December 2012, 12:52 PM
Unregistered

how should i score 90%marks in board exams i am in 9th class and from begging i am very afraid about my boards so plz help me.I am good in bio eng and all other subjects but i am very poor in physics and maths so how should i improve my all these two subjects
4th January 2013, 10:45 PM
Unregistered

I m really weak in maths... Whenever i think about it i feel bored..so plz give me some suggestions to score full marks..
5th January 2013, 12:36 PM
tonydisalva

hello

how to get good marks in social in board exams in the math then more solved example about the math different concepts related about the task then the good mark in exam.

Sarkari Naukri
13th January 2013, 06:11 PM
leelawati

You can become good in geometry.....

The only thing that you have to do is just imaging the figures in mind and then try to find the logic /tric behind that fig.
If you will think that you can do then only you can understand geometry....
Keep all formulas in your tips and tries to make problems with yourself in free time.....
13th January 2013, 06:20 PM
leelawati

The only thing that you have to do to get good marks is regular practice for atleast three hours in a day for maths.....
Try to solve all examples of ncert.... Whereever you find any problem in solving the questions just ask them to thier teachers..... And tries to do revision everyday....
Mark those questions which you haven't atempt first while doing revision...
Before giving exam try to do revision of those questions which you feel hard and imp...
Try to do revision atleast two times.... Before going to give exams ...
13th January 2013, 06:29 PM
leelawati

If you really want to get good marks in maths you have to do work hard...
Go for practice daily...
Keep all formulas or tricks in your tips....
Whenever you will solve questions just keep ib mind that you know everything .. don't think rubbish things in your mind... Concentrate your mind only in exam...
Tries to solve question papers of previous years.. then note the time in how much time you can solve the paper.... Don't haste ..... Because
Haste makes waste.....

BEST of luck....... All the best..
14th January 2013, 01:41 AM
Unregistered

How to revise in 1st form
28th January 2013, 07:29 PM
Unregistered

how to score 100 marks in mathematics
7th February 2013, 02:22 PM
Unregistered

i am studying in 10th std.kerala syllabus,igot 56 marks in mid term.i got 90 percentage in other subjects. but,i am not improving in maths. how to score 90 percentage in maths in sslc exam?
9th February 2013, 07:31 PM
Unregistered

i jst have a 25 days left in my maths board exam and my concept about determinant is yet not cleared .plz giv some suggesion so that i could complete it
28th February 2013, 07:22 AM
Unregistered

to score good marks you must :
. solve all workout and exercise problems of all chapters in NCERT textbo0k
. do 3 additonal sample question papers in time
. donot tense be confidently appear the exam
. Eat some chocolate before entering exam hall that keeps youn stay awake
. Read and select questions that you know and do first
. After do unattempted questions
. Try maximum to avoid cuts and corrections
. Avoid group discussing

All the besT
by,
abins e a
28th February 2013, 11:25 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For getting good marks in maths, you just need to revise the formulas and practice the questions as many as you can. Because it is worthly said practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, you just need to do a lot of practice of the questions. By doing that, you will not forget the formulas.
r.d.sharma is a very good book for improving in mathematics
28th February 2013, 11:27 PM
end of query
Senior Member+

For getting good marks in maths, you just need to revise the formulas and practice the questions as many as you can. Because it is worthly said practice makes a man perfect. Therefore, you just need to do a lot of practice of the questions. By doing that, you will not forget the formulas.
r.d.sharma is a very good book for improving in mathematics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?