22nd December 2014, 03:20 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM, Kolkata?

Sir,
i would like to do my summer training
from IBM kolkata in this summer only..
please kindly response me immediately
i want to know the procedures of it....

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for summer training in IBM?
  2. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  3. Companies in Kolkata which offers Summer Training programme for B.E. 2nd year student? Procedure to apply for it?
  4. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  5. Procedure to apply for summer training while in private engineering college? Companies in which I can do training?
  6. Procedure to apply for training in IBM?
  7. List of companies providing summer training in Kolkata? How may I apply in BSNL? I'm doing B.Tech(ECE)
  8. How to apply for summer training in IBM or Wipro? Last date of application? Is there late applying procedure?
  9. How to apply for summer training in IBM?
  10. Detailed procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM for B.Tech(CSE) 3rd year student?
  11. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship programme in IBM, Wipro, Infosys or TCS for B.Tech 2nd year student?
  12. Being a B.Tech CSE 3rd year student how can I apply for 45 days Summer Internship/Training programme at Infosys, TCS, IBM and Oracle?
  13. Procedure to apply for Summer Internship in IBM?
  14. Which companies can give me summer training at Kolkata?
  15. How to apply for Summer Training in IBM being a candidate of B.Tech in 3rd year CSE?
  16. How to apply for summer internship in companies like IBM, TCS, WIPRO, Infosys in Bangalore? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to do summer training from companies like HCL, IBM?
  18. How to apply for 45 days internship/summer training in companies like Infosys, TCS, IBM, Oracle
25th February 2015, 12:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to apply for Summer Training in IBM, Kolkata?

I am B.Tech 3rd year student of Computer Science and Engineering under West Bengal University Of Technology, I have got 85% marks from 1st Sem to 5th Sem. If required I can send my Resume.

Kindly give me a chance to take internship training at your organization. My Mob.No.9874583404/9681843318.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?