28th December 2014, 07:41 PM
Unregistered

Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?

Dear sir/madam,
i am B.Tech student from pragati engineering college .may i know the information about the tech mahindra written exam pattern and may i know few tips about the preparation about the exam in tech mahindra which will be conducted in our college campus drive.

29th December 2014, 09:26 PM
Support
Forum Staff

Thumbs up Re: Pattern and tips to prepare for Tech Mahindra on-campus written exam?

TIPS TO PREPARE FOR TECH MAHINDRA CAMPUS PLACEMENT:

Good that you are interested to start the preparation for Tech Mahindra Campus placement. There will be 3 rounds followed for the selection process which as follows,

-> Aptitude Test.

-> Technical Interview.

-> HR Interview.

I have attached the pattern followed for the aptitude test last year in this post for your reference. You can go through it and try to prepare for the test accordingly but make sure that you prepared for all the aptitude topics in common because the pattern followed can change at any time again.

Once you clear the aptitude test you will be called in for the technical interview where the questions will be based on the core subjects which you studied in your course. Make sure that you brush all the core subjects topics again before the interview.

You can clear the HR interview easily if you are good at your communication skills. So, make sure you work on that as well from the start.

I have attached some of the preparation materials in this post for your reference. Go through it and prepare for the placement accordingly!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Tech Mahindra.zip(361.0 KB, 151 views)
File Type: pdf aptitude.pdf(1.18 MB, 219 views)
File Type: pdf Winning The Interview Game Everything You Need To Know To Land The Job.pdf(1.61 MB, 173 views)
File Type: zip Core_java_interview_questions.zip(5.23 MB, 131 views)
File Type: pdf R S aggarwal verbal reasoning.pdf(803.4 KB, 182 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?