7th January 2015, 03:08 PM
Unregistered

How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?

Hello Sir
I am doing phd in bharathiar university...
I want to know about the schoalrship amount
I get by the university as m doing phd in education
waiting for your response

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply to get scholarship for for further studies in MA and PhD from LSE? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  2. Detailed information and procedure to apply for Ph.D program in Calcutta University for MBA(HR) student? Can I get scholarship?
  3. If I join a part time PhD course then can I get the scholarship amount of JRF?
  4. Selection procedure and regulations of Bharathiar University for the admission in Ph.D programme? Syllabus and model question papers of Bharathiar University Ph.D common entrance exam?
  5. Which are the other government universities where I can do my Ph.D in Psychology? I have completed MSc in applied psychology with 70% marks from Bharathiar University(Distance Education)
  6. Detailed information about Scholarship for 7th standard student? Amount to be given in scholarship?
  7. How Can I get fully funded scholarship?
  8. Scholarship for Ph.D in Cognitive Science student?
  9. How poor students can complete their education if the scholarship amount is not sufficient?
  10. How to do part time Ph.D in Bharathiar University? What are the merits and demerits of part time Ph.D?
  11. Can I get a scholarship in PhD from AICTE recognized university after doing M. Pharmacy?
  12. Procedure to do PhD with scholarship?
  13. What I have to do to be eligible for scholarship for continuing education further after MBA?
  14. Can I get PhD scholarship in Chemistry from Canadian university?
  15. Am i eligible for admission for Ph.D from Bharathiar University after doing M.Phil through distance mode?
  16. PhD programme in Europe with scholarship in Immunology? Which institute gives scholarship for PhD?
  17. What do I have to do to get MHRD scholarship amount? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get scholarship for distance education course?
15th March 2023, 02:17 AM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: How much scholarship amount I will get being a Ph.D in Education student at Bharathiar University?

Bharathiar University offers various scholarships and fellowships for Ph.D. students based on different criteria such as merit, need, research area, etc. The scholarship amount may vary depending on the type of scholarship and other factors.

To know the exact scholarship amount for Ph.D. in Education at Bharathiar University, you can check the university's official website or contact the university's scholarship or finance department for more information. They can guide you regarding the available scholarships, their eligibility criteria, and the amount offered for each scholarship.

Additionally, you can also explore external funding opportunities such as national-level scholarships or fellowships offered by various organizations or government bodies for Ph.D. students in education.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?