16th January 2015, 06:44 PM
Unregistered

Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

sir,
I have applied for the post of Junior
assistant (Fire Service) for the
vacancies in Airport Authority of India.
How can i get model questions and syllabus to prepare for the written exam.

Please help me
Yours Faithfully,
Abdul Rasheed-N

Related Questions:
  1. Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Services) exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  2. Question papers and syllabus for Junior Assistant Fire Service in Airport Authority of India?
  3. How can I get model question papers of Junior Executive(HR) of Airport Authority of India?
  4. Airport authority of India syllabus and model question papers?
  5. What is the syllabus of Junior Executive exam for HR in Airport Authority of India
  6. Model question papers of Fire Services exam conducted by Airport Authority?
  7. Previous years question papers for Junior Executive for Airport Authority of India? Syllabus for it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Junior Executive syllabus and sample question papers for Airport Authority of India recruitment exam?
  9. Junior Assistant fire service for airport model question papers?
  10. Syllabus and previous years question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executives Air Traffic Controller?
  11. Previous year question paper of Junior Assistant(Fire) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority Of India?
  12. Previous year question papers of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive exam?
  13. Electronics study materials, previous year question papers and suitable books to prepare for Junior Executive written exam of Airport Authority of India?
  14. How can I prepare to qualify Junior Executive(Airport Operation) recruitment exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?
  15. Airport Authority of India model question papers?
  16. Question papers for Airport Authority of India Operations Junior Executive exam
  17. Syllabus and previous year solved question papers of Junior Assistant post in Airport Authority of India?
  18. Syllabus and examination date of Airport Authority of India Junior Executive recruitment exam? -- [New]
17th January 2015, 08:20 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
sir,
I have applied for the post of Junior
assistant (Fire Service) for the
vacancies in Airport Authority of India.
How can i get model questions and syllabus to prepare for the written exam.

Please help me
Yours Faithfully,
Abdul Rasheed-N

I have attached the syllabus and question papers of AAI exam so please check it out.
Attached Files
File Type: txt Syllabus for AAI exam.txt(1.2 KB, 638 views)
File Type: txt AAI 1.txt(1.7 KB, 348 views)
File Type: txt AAI 2.txt(3.1 KB, 293 views)
File Type: pdf Aptitude3-.pdf(28.6 KB, 434 views)
File Type: pdf Reasoning1.pdf(30.6 KB, 371 views)
27th January 2015, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Syllabus and Model question papers of Junior Assistant(Fire Service) written exam conducted by Airport Authority of India?

kindly provide me last years question and answers for Jr.Office assistant exam
12th May 2017, 02:32 PM
Unregistered

Kindly provide model question papers with answer & Syllabus of junior office assistant(HR) written exam conducted by CPCL.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?