20th January 2015, 07:38 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply to get scholarship if scored 396 marks in 12th CBSE?

HELLO
pls i want to know about the scholarship..
i had got 396 out of 500 in 12th standard
in cbse examination..... when can i get scholarship and how..?
please help me..

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 92.2% marks in 12th exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How should I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 83.4%? Is it true that I wont be able to apply for any other scholarship after applying for the CBSE scholarship?
  3. Procedure to apply for Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 85% in 12th CBSE?
  4. Can I apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 92.4% in 12th CBSE and studying in B.Sc?
  5. Scholarship for 12th CBSE Board passed SC student who has secured 78.12% marks?
  6. Can I get CBSE scholarship if I scored 87% in 10th, 86.2% in 12th?
  7. Am I eligible to apply for Inspire Scholarship if secured 96% in 12th CBSE? Annual income limit to apply?
  8. Am i eligible to apply for scholarship after scoring 90.6% in 12th CBSE board
  9. Can I apply for Schoalrships having secured 90% in 12th from CBSE Board?
  10. Which scholarship can I get if scored exceptionally well in CBSE 12th?
  11. Can I apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 76.5% in 12th? When the application form will be released?
  12. Am I eligible to apply for CBSE Scholarship if secured 7.11 CGPA IN 10th standard?
  13. Can I apply for CBSE scholarship after scoring 91.8% in class 12th? What is the procedure?
  14. List of scholarships for 12th CBSE passed candidate? -- [New]
  15. Am I eligible for any kind of scholarship? I have scored 76% marks
  16. Can I apply for scholarship to pursue CA programme if secured 90% in 12th CBSE?
  17. Can I apply for CBSE scholarships after scoring 85% in 12th?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for Scholarship with 88% in 12th being a B.Com 2nd year student?
30th January 2018, 03:56 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply to get scholarship if scored 396 marks in 12th CBSE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HELLO
pls i want to know about the scholarship..
i had got 396 out of 500 in 12th standard
in cbse examination..... when can i get scholarship and how..?
please help me..

Scholarships are offered to students for higher studies. You can apply for scholarships through your college or online. Many scholarships are awarded to students on the basis of marks scored in the 12th and family income. You have to find the details about the scholarships in the website. Some of the scholarships are given below;

Sahu Jain Trust Loan Scholarship - Official Website

R D Sethna Loan Scholarship - Official Website

HDFC Educational Crisis Scholarship Support - Official Website

North South Foundation Scholarship - Official Website

National Scholarship Exam - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?