23rd December 2017, 07:30 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society scheme for scholarship? What are the requirements for it?

Sir, I want to know if anyone want to study Engineering course can apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society scheme for scholarship? What are the requirements for it?

Related Questions:
  1. Requirements to get Medica Saksham scholarship scheme? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  2. Eligibility to apply for Ishan Uday Scholarship Scheme? Procedure to apply for it?
  3. Is National Council for Development of Education scholarship scheme fake? How do they provide scholarship?
  4. Scholarship scheme for 12th passed student from MP Board? Can I apply for Central Government scholarship scheme?
  5. Eligibility to apply in Pre Matric ST Scholarship Scheme of Tripura for 9th student? -- [New]
  6. Eligibility to apply for Kothari PDF in Sciences scholarship? How much amount they give under this scheme? Can I apply for another scheme simultaneously?
  7. Eligibility criteria to apply for Baba Gurbachan Singh Scholarship Scheme? When to apply for it?
  8. How to apply for Pre Matric Scholarships scheme for minorities? Eligibility and requirements for it?
  9. Eligibility and conditions to apply for Merit Cum Means Scholarship? How much amount I can get under this scheme?
  10. Eligibility criteria to apply for Prime Minister Special Scholarship Scheme?
  11. Procedure to apply for MHRD scholarship? Eligibility criteria and requirements for it?
  12. Is there any scholarship for 12th HSC board passed students in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. What are the best scholarship scheme available for doing B.Ed?
  14. Detailed information and procedure to apply in MHRD Scholarship for a candidate who has secured 89.4% in 12th? Last date of application?
  15. Where to get the renewal list of central scholarship merit scheme?
  16. Details about Narendra Modi scholarship scheme? Procedure to apply?
  17. What about of scholarship may I get under MHRD Scholarship Scheme?
  18. Where to apply for scholarship for having 10 CGPA in 10th and 93% in 12th CBSE Board?
30th January 2018, 12:45 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society scheme for scholarship? What are the requirements for it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I want to know if anyone want to study Engineering course can apply for Gangotri Resources & Development Society scheme for scholarship? What are the requirements for it?

Eligibility for the Gangotri Resources & Development Society (GRDS) is as follows:

Students who have enrolled Class XI/XII with subjects Mathematics or Biology or both
Or
Students who have enrolled in a coaching institute for the preparation of Engineering or Medical entrance examination
Or
Students who have obtained admission to an Indian Government Institution under engineering or medical studies

Interested students have to apply online for the GRDS Scholarship Program with a registration fee of Rs 999. They have to appear for online examination for getting the GRDS Scholarships. The GRDS Scholarship website link is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?