28th January 2014, 06:06 PM
Unregistered

Where to apply for job as per my academic record?

I zayrah,
i completd my 10th from cbse board with 74.2%
and 12th with 76.6%
with subjects phy,chem,maths,computr sci.
Nd b.sc with 66.6%
with physics,maths,statistics,
n completd msc with statistics

nw plz help where i can apply for job,in private as well as public field

4th February 2014, 12:15 AM
Support
Forum Staff

Default Re: Where to apply for job as per my academic record?

You really do have a good academic record for applying jobs in Private and public sector. The common eligibility criteria which is asked in most of the places to get a fresh job is as follows,

-> 60% marks in 10th and 12th.

-> Completion of Graduation degree or PG degree (60% preferable)

-> Good communication skills and technical skills.

Looks like you own all the above criteria so for sure you can apply for the jobs. Now the first important thing which you need to decide upon is to which job to take either in Public or Private sector.

If you are planning for private sector then you need to find the suitable companies which provides jobs for your course of study.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the jobs which are available based on M.Sc Statistics.

CLICK HERE!! to know about the jobs which are available based B.Sc.

If you are plan is to get a Government job then there is various competitive exams available which you can enroll yourself and start applying for it. UPSC (Union Public Service Commission) provides various jobs opportunities in various fields like Defense, Railways, Civil etc. I have attached the list of exams carried out by UPSC, so just start preparing for them and give the exam where in you will be called for the job once you clear it.

For more information on UPSC exam visit - http://www.upsc.gov.in/

You can also apply for the bank jobs and giving IBPS (Institute of Banking Personnel Selection) exam will be the best thing to do now which is a common exam for many banks. So, start preparing for it as well and apply for the exam wherein once you clear the exam you will be called by various banks based on your marks.

For more information visit - http://www.ibps.in/
Attached Files
File Type: pdf UPSC_Exams.pdf(11.1 KB, 74 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?