2nd February 2015, 12:38 AM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Hi,

I am diploma completed in mechanical engg.. student,, is aftr diploma mba in mechanical fild possible?/ how to get admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I apply for MBA after completing engineering diploma in mechanical
  2. How to study in marine engineering after passing diploma mechanical engineering after completing diploma
  3. Is it a right decision to go for PG diploma in Mechanical after completing diploma mechanical?
  4. Can I do B.Tech course in USA after completing Mechanical Engineering diploma course?
  5. Is it valid to do MBA after diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  6. How to do bachelor of engineering after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering? CET question papers for mechanical engineering?
  7. How to join MBA course after completing diploma in mechanical engineering
  8. What can we do after completing 3 years diploma in mechanical engineering
  9. After completing diploma in plastic technical will I be able to do B.Tech in Mechanical engineering
  10. Can I study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  11. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  12. What are the options available for me after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering with 54%?
  13. What are the options available after completing diploma? Can I do MBA after diploma? Is diploma treated equal to degree and can a diploma student take up IAS exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Further studies in Mechanical engineering, MBA and IAS are possible after Diploma in place 12th?
  15. How to become assistant locopilot after completing diploma in mechanical engineering with 60% marks in diploma?
  16. What is the percentage required to take admission in B.E after completing diploma in mechanical
  17. Which are the courses favourable after diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  18. What can I do after completing my diploma in mechanical engineering?
2nd February 2015, 06:18 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

No, you cannot pursue MBA program after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering. The basic educational qualification required to be eligible for pursuing MBA course is "GRADUATION" (Minimum 10+2+3 Pattern) (Or) "Bachelor Degree" in ANY DISCIPLINE from a recognized university. Apart from having done Graduation from recognized university, you must have passed Graduation with minimum 50% marks to be eligible. So I suggest you to complete Graduation (B.E/ B.Tech) in Mechanical Engineering first, to be eligible for pursuing MBA degree. After successful completion of Bachelor Degree (B.E/ B.Tech), you are required to apply for some Entrance examinations to get admission in top MBA colleges in India.

Top MBA Entrance Exams in India:

@ CMAT (Common Management Admission Test)

@ MAT (Management Aptitude Test)

@ CAT (Common Admission Test)

@ XAT (Xavier Aptitude Test)

@ SNAP (Symbiosis National Aptitude Test)
2nd February 2015, 07:08 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do MBA after completing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I am diploma completed in mechanical engg.. student,, is aftr diploma mba in mechanical fild possible?/ how to get admission?
Diploma candidate are not eligible for MBA course.

MBA stands for master of business administration. MBA course duration is 2 years and this course divided into 4 semesters.

Those candidates who have completed graduation degree with above 50% marks from a recognized university are eligible for MBA course.

MBA entrance exams in India :-

1. Common Admission Test ( CAT )
2. Management Aptitude Test ( MAT )
3. Xavier Admission Test ( XAT )
4. Common Management Admission Test (CMAT)
5. Joint Management Entrance Test (JMET)
6. Symbiosis National Aptitude Test (SNAP)

Topics for MBA entrance exam:-

Quantitative Techniques and Data structure
Logical Reasoning
Language Comprehension
General Awareness
2nd February 2015, 08:05 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

No,it is not possible to do MBA immediately after completion of your three years Diploma course. To be eligible to pursue MBA course, you must have completed Bachelor's degree or equivalent in any discipline from a recognised university and you need to appear in MBA entrance examinations like CAT, XAT, MAT, CMAT, etc. By qualifying the MBA entrance examination, based upon your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a paritcular college. Since, you have completed Diploma course, you can pursue B.Tech course through Lateral Entry process. After completion of Bachelor's degree course from a recognised university, you are eligible to pursue MBA course.
3rd February 2015, 09:16 AM
bablurocks

Sorry, You are not an eligible candidate to move ahead with your MBA course.

As per MBA eligibility criteria, You are required to maintain minimum of 50% of marks in your graduation from Recognized University.

After completing Bachelor degree you have to apply for Entrance exam to get admission in Colleges for doing MBA.

You can apply for this following Entrance exam.

MAT

GMAT

CAT

XAT
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?