15th March 2012, 09:57 AM

Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?

Can i get chance for interview?i passed IBPS CWE clerk exam with 144 marks.i belong to OBC category.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 152 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  2. Will i have any chance to get Clerk Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?
  3. Will there be any chance for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 145 marks in IBPS Exam and being a candidate of OBC category?
  4. How may I get the interviews question which asked in bank clerical interviews? I have scored 144 marks in IBPS clerck exam under SC categories
  5. Will there be any chance for me to get a Job having scored 166 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  6. How should I prepare for the interview of bank clerk?
  7. Chances to crack the interview of IBPS clerk exam after scoring 144 marks in IBPS clerk exam? What is the technique to crack it? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Exam?
  9. Will there be any chance for me to be selected as PO having scored 139 marks in IBPS PO Exam and an OBC candidate? Direction to prepare for Group Discussion and Personal Interview?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for private and government bank jobs after completing inter? -- [New]
  11. What are the chances for me to get a call for the Interview having scored 160 marks in Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  12. What's the cut off marks for OBC in IBPS clerk exam?
  13. Am I eligible to get a call for the Interview having scored 124 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam?
  14. What are the chances for selection in Interview after scoring 133 marks in IBPS Bank PO exam?
  15. What are the chances for me in getting Job having scored 113 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from SC category? Tips to prepare for the Interview?
  16. Any chance to get a job if I am pursuing MBA? I have scored 136 marks in IBPS clerk exam
  17. Can I get Job having scored 168 in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate from OBC category?
  18. How can I appear for interview after scoring 125 marks in clerk exam? I belong to OBC category
29th March 2012, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get a chance for the Interview having scored 144 marks in IBPS Clerk Exam being a candidate of OBC category?

Can i get the chance for the bank job yet i have got 144 score in ibps clerk exam as an SC candidate ?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?