13th September 2014, 04:20 AM
Unregistered

How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?

dear sir, maam, im working in GULF country. my daughter studying 12th standert in india. next year march she finish her 12th class. i relly wonted to send her to study in canada university. how i can apply? what documants i have to show?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I continue my studies in abroad after passing class 12th with science stream? I can expense upto 12 lacks only
  2. Can I get student Visa after completing 10th ICSE? Minimum percentage required for it? Whether a Guardian taking responsibilities as a sponsor for Visa application?
  3. Is it possible to get Study Visa in Canada without IELTS for admission in class 11?
  4. Documents required, procedure, entrance, Visa and colleges for studying in Bahrain?
  5. Am I eligible for Canada study Visa? Required IELTS band?
  6. Documents required, procedure, enterence test, type of visa, list of colleges and fees structure to study in Bahrain?
  7. How to apply for BBA in Canada? Requirements and Visa guidance?
  8. Eligibility to apply for Canada Schooling Visa?
  9. Can I apply for study visa in Canada after completing IELTS and non medical with 63 marks?
  10. How to apply for CET Karnataka and what documents are required for the same?
  11. Can I apply for Canada Schooling Visa for my son who is in 7th standard?
  12. Can I apply for a study visa where I can simultaneously study and work?
  13. Clear information about pursuing MS in Abroad?
  14. Visa and admission procedure for studies in Canada after B.Tech Civil? Fees and scholarship details?
  15. Whether B.A. from Manav Bharti University is acceptable for Australian study Visa?
  16. When is the entrance exam for CA in India? How much is the percentage required to study CA? What types of documents are required?
  17. Is my husband's salary also added to the annual income which is asked in the non creamy layer form? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Admission and Visa for Canada with overall 6 bands?
26th December 2014, 02:12 PM
GreekScholar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for Canada Study Visa for my daughter? What are all the documents required?

First, she should complete one exam called IELTS . This exam is mandatory to apply for admission in universities of Canada. After the completion of exam, She can apply for admission in universities of Canada by sending Application form and IELTS test score. Then the universities will send her admission letter(i20), by verifying her academic profile.
After getting i20, she should book a slot for VISA at Canada embassy. She can do that by visiting the following link
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca...=eng&menu_id=4
Then she should attend for VISA interview. If the Visa officer approves her VISA, she can move to Canada for her further studies.

Documents Required:-
The following are the documents required to apply for VISA.
1)Admission letter from any university in Canada
2)Bank Statement showing a deposit of at least 10 lakhs
3)IELTS test score report
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?