6th February 2015, 10:59 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to get admission in BBA for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

Hii sir
i am current student of diploma mech engg,
but i like bba so what i do for admit in bba??
please let me know as soon as possible
thank you in advance

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to take admission in AMIE after Diploma in Mechanical engineering?
  2. Eligiblity criteria and procedure of admission in Diploma in Production Engineering for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  3. Procedure to get admission in B.Tech at AMIE for diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  4. Is it possible to get admission in mechanical engineering in Mumbai after diploma? What is the procedure for that?
  5. Procedure to study in IIT for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?
  6. Procedure to study B.Tech in USA for Diploma in Mechanical Engineering student?
  7. Which is better BBA or Diploma engineering for better career prospect?
  8. What is the procedure to take admission in IIT college?
  9. List of colleges offering admission in Diploma Mechanical Engineering for 10th CBSE student? Procedure to get admission?
  10. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Mechanical Diploma? Best universities in these countries for Graduation? Procedure to get admission in these universities? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I take admission in NIT if I am a student of diploma in mechanical engineering?
  12. How to get admission for Mechanical Engineering in US or UK or Australia after completion of Diploma in Mechanical? Best universities offering this course in these countries? Duration and Fee structure for this course?
  13. Can i do correspondence B.E Mechanical Engineering after doing diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  14. Procedure to get admission Marine Engineering after diploma in mechanical? What is the fee structure?
  15. Is it possible to pursue degree course in IIT after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering on 10th basis? Eligibility criteria and procedure to get admission?
  16. Procedure to get admission for Marine Engineering after completion of Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  17. What is the procedure to take admission for B.Tech? I have completed diploma in electrical and mechanical engineering
  18. How to join IIT after passing diploma engineering in mechanical? Procedure for the same?
8th February 2015, 02:07 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to get admission in BBA for Mechanical Engineering Diploma student?

No, you cannot get admission in BBA course after completion of your three years Diploma course in Mechanical Engineering. To be eligible to pursue BBA course, the candidate must have completed 12th standard or equivalent from a recognised board. There is no entrance examination conducted for admission in BBA course. Since, you have not pursued 12th standard, you are not eligible to get admission in BBA course. But, you can get admission in B.Tech course by appearing and qualifying in LEET examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?