23rd February 2015, 11:01 PM
Unregistered

List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi

I want a college for graduation in science with low fee structure in Delhi? So, can you please provide me the list of colleges which I can apply for? I am specific in low fee structure because I cannot provide more fees. Kindly provide me the information soon as possible. Thanks in advance.

Related Questions:
  1. List of MBA colleges in Delhi having low fee structure? Colleges accepting the CAT and MAT score?
  2. Names of the MBA colleges having low fee structure?
  3. List of colleges which offer MS with low fee structure in Abroad? Qualification required to apply?
  4. List of colleges which offers MBA in abroad at a low fee structure?
  5. List of private medical colleges with Low Fee structure?
  6. List of government colleges for Interior Designing, New Delhi? What is the fee structure?
  7. List of government Pharmacy colleges in Delhi region? What is their fee structure?
  8. MBBS colleges in Delhi providing direct admission with low fee structure? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of private MBBS colleges with low fee structure?
  10. Which is the best B.Com college in Delhi? Which has the low fee structure?
  11. Procedure to take admission in MBA in Delhi University? What is the fee structure? I have completed graduation this year
  12. How to get the degree of B.Ed? What is the procedure for it?
  13. List of private medical colleges which have low fee structure?
  14. Can I study M.Sc Forensic Science if completed B.Sc Biotechnology? List of the colleges offering Forensic Science with fee structure?
  15. List of companies in Delhi where I can do internship with low fee during 6th semester IT?
  16. List of government B.Ed colleges in Delhi? What it their application procedure?
  17. List of colleges with low fee structure and course duration of Bachelor in Hospitality Management program?
  18. List of Government Colleges in Delhi and Haryana offering Interior Designing course? What will be the fee structure for this course?
26th February 2015, 10:50 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of colleges to do science graduation with low fee structure in Delhi

You can apply for admission in following colleges which are mainly Government college. Only Government colleges have less fee structure.

1. Miranda House University College for Women, New Delhi (Delhi)
University of Delhi , New Delhi (Delhi) - 110007

2. Zakir Husain College, New Delhi (Delhi)
Near Ajmeri Gate , New Delhi (Delhi)

3. Lady Irwin College http://www.ladyirwin.edu.in

4. Miranda House, University of Delhi, New Delhi, Delhi, Phone: 011 2766 6983
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?