12th June 2014, 11:33 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?

sir
i have just passed bds
but i want to do internship program from abroad
can i do internship abroad after passing bds in india????
please let me know immediately

Related Questions:
  1. Should I do my PG after completing BDS from India or from abroad?
  2. Requirements and procedure to pursue further studies after BDS? Duration of the course?
  3. Should I go abroad after BDS or should I stay in India? Courses which are offered by universities in abroad apart from DDS?
  4. Scope of BDS abroad? Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. BDS from India or abroad which is better?
  6. Eligibility criteria for MDS outside India? Diploma courses in India and Abroad?
  7. Where is more scope in Dentistry, in India or Abroad? Any recognition for people who have completed BDS in India or Abroad?
  8. How to pursue MDS after completing BDS? Best coaching institutes in India?
  9. List of companies providing internship program for 1 months in India or Abroad? What else can be done other than internship in summer break?
  10. Can I do MD after completing BDS? If it is not possible in India then can I do abroad?
  11. How to go abroad after completing BDS? What is the criteria for MDS
  12. What should I pursue after doing BDS in India?
  13. What are the benefits of BDS in India and Abroad?
  14. If I will complete my BDS here in India then can I do my 1 year BDS internship from Dubai?
  15. How may I pursue my MS degree from aboard? How much costs would be expected in India and abroad for the same? I am a final year student of B.Tech(ECE).
  16. Information regarding Entrance Exams and the Eligibility Criteria to do MDS outside India?
  17. Which are the programs available for MS in India and Abroad?
  18. Internship from government hospital without attached dental hospital?
19th September 2018, 07:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to pursue Internship in abroad if passed BDS in India?

Normally, for internship abroad, you must have some references or you must be studying from a reputed college in India. Those who are studying at a top college, can easily get in as an intern with stipend.

If you are not from a top college, then you must have some contacts who will help as references for getting in as intern. Also, you must have an excellent academic record.
31st May 2021, 07:07 PM
Oneplus8T
Senior Member+

Eligibility :--

The students, who have passed the 10+2 examination with science stream and have had Physics, Chemistry and Biology and English in 12th stream, may go for the BDS course.

The students have to score minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of reserved category) in plus two and have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective authorities.
2nd December 2021, 07:20 PM
Unregistered

Do we need to clear any exams to work in clinic in U K after BDS in India
12th December 2021, 06:37 PM
Soni_ya

Eligibility:-

Those who are studying at a top college, can easily get in as an intern with stipend.The students have to score minimum 50% marks (40% in the case of reserved category) in plus two and have to appear for an entrance examination conducted by the respective authorities.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?