1st December 2011, 03:22 PM
LUCKY RAJPUROHIT

List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?

Dear sir/madam,

i am an b.tech(it) graduate , but couldnt work in the field due to some reason ,now i am interested to boost my career with some scopefull career ,plz suggest me with courses.

Related Questions:
  1. List of career opportunities available for a B.Sc(IT) graduate? What's the future prospective?
  2. What are the suitable government jobs for me that I can join at an age of 40 years
  3. what can be done after completing engineering in CS or Mechanical? What's the job opportunities and future prospective for the same?
  4. What is the future of M.Tech Biomedical engineering? List of M.Tech Biomedical engineering jobs?
  5. PG Diploma in Computer science after B.Sc and PGDM?
  6. What should I opt for my better future prospective either engineering or any other course? I have done diploma course with CSE stream but I am poor in education. Provide list of courses for me
  7. Which college I can apply for mechanical stream in Mangalore? What are the future prospective for Mechanical graduate?I having 19000 rank
  8. What is the future after completing B.Tech in instrumentation?
  9. List of jobs in chemical I can apply for in India after completing PG in process engineering from MIT pune and Chemical engineering from Pune university? What's the future prospective for the same?
  10. What's the future prospective of subject combinations hindi, physics, chemistry, biology, english and bengali? Is maths important in terms of future prospective?
  11. What to do for a good job after completing mathematics hons with 50% marks
  12. Can I do Bachelor degree in 1 or 2 years?
  13. Books to be followed for JECA entrance exam? Last 5 year solved question papers of JECA and BMCET?
  14. Is a B.Com graduate from Bhartiya shiksha parishad(U.P) eligible to apply for any government jobs?
  15. List of jobs available for B.Sc Computer Science graduate and details of salary -- [New]
  16. Is it possible to get a government job while doing distance MBA?
  17. What's the future prospective of engineering?
  18. List of government jobs available for Civil engineering graduate? -- [Most Discussed]
13th May 2012, 08:17 PM
10shilpa
Member+

Default Re: List of jobs a B.Tech(IT) graduate can apply for? What's the future prospective for the same?

YES , THERE ARE SOME COMPANIES WHICH ARE RECURITING B.TECH IN IT GRADUATES .
WITH 68% IN YOU R B.TECH , YOU CAN GO FOR ALL THESE WaLKINS NOW.

~~ MAQ SOFTWARE ,
HYDERABAD
THE POST IS SYSTEM ENGINEERS
WALKIN LAST DATE IS 6,MARCH

~~ AMAZON ,
BANGALORE ,
THE POST IS SOFTWARE DEVELOPMENT TRAINEE
WALKIN LAST DATE IS 8,MARCH

~~ SRA SYSTEMS ,
CHENNAI ,
THE POST IS PROJECT TRAINEE
LAST DATE OF WALKIN IS 11,MARCH

~~ KALS INFORMATION SYSTEMS ,
BANGALORE
THE POST IS SOFTWARE ENGINEER

I am mentioning some of companies offering offcampus like
1. INFOSYS
2. WIPRO
3.URECA FORBES
4. CTS
5. TCS
etc
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?