5th March 2015, 11:40 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Hello
What is the criteria of Vocational Training at IBM?
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE.
Am I eligible to do this training?
Please reply as soon as possible.

Related Questions:
  1. What type of training should I do to apply for Vocational Training in IBM at Kolkata?
  2. In which year of engineering I can join IBM summer training? Eligibility, terms and conditions of training?
  3. Procedure to apply for Vocational Training and Internship programme in TCS, IBM, Infosys, HP, HCL and IIT for B.E.(CSE) student?
  4. Should I apply for Vocational Training in IIT being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?
  5. What type of vocational courses and training is important for B.Tech ECE 2nd year student
  6. How to do vocational training in PWD of Assam? I am a 2nd year civil engineerng
  7. Eligibility criteria for doing Vocational Training? Am I eligible for it at the age of 26? List of companies where I can do Vocational Training?
  8. How to do Vocational training in a better company? I am a B.Tech mechanical 2nd year student
  9. How can I apply for summer training in IBM?
  10. How can I apply for Vocational Training after completing 2nd year of B.Tech(Instrumentation Engineering)?
  11. How to do vocational training in Mumbai? i am a student of electronics and telecommunication
  12. How to do summer training in IBM? I am a 2nd year B.Tech student
  13. How can I take vocational training from Infosys while pursuing 2nd year of my B.Tech CSE?
  14. Summer training from IBM after 2nd year B.Tech? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. How to apply for training in companies like IBM, HCL while doing 2nd year?
  16. How to do vocational training while in 2nd year of civil engineering? Can I prefer Nagarjuna Construction Company for my training?
  17. How and where should I apply for vocational training in Tata Steel?
  18. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Vocational Training programme in Delhi for B.Tech(ECE) 3rd year student?
6th March 2015, 08:42 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM being a B.Tech(CSE) 2nd year student?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
What is the criteria of Vocational Training at IBM?
I am a student of B.Tech 2nd year CSE.
Am I eligible to do this training?
Please reply as soon as possible.

It's nice to see that you are interested to apply for Vocational Training at IBM. Being an B. Tech 2nd year student, you are eligible to apply for Vocational Training at IBM.

Procedure for Vocational Training at IBM:

- > You must fill up the application form for vocational training at IBM. The application form obtained either online or offline from the concerned branch of the company of IBM.

-> Submit the application form along with your NOC (No Objection Letter) and Demand draft fees (if necessary) and bonafide certificate.

Official website - www.ibm.com/in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?