6th March 2015, 07:21 PM
Unregistered

When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?

Hi
I am Mubarak. I am Diploma holder.
I want to know when the application form
of Diploma CET releases?
And what is the cost of this application form?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a diploma holder from outside Karnataka is eligible to join B.Tech 2nd year through CET? When the application form of Karnataka-CET will be released?
  2. Information, fee and examination date of CET for diploma holder? When the application form will be released?
  3. From where I will get the application form of Diploma CET? Date of upcoming Diploma CET?
  4. When the application form of Diploma CET will be released in Karnataka? Examination date of Diploma CET?
  5. How can I get the application form of Diploma CET? Syllabus of Diploma CET?
  6. From where I can get the application form of Karnataka CET for Diploma student? Examination date and last date of application?
  7. Application form of CET for admission in Bachelor of Hotel Management for Diploma holder?
  8. Last date to apply for NET Exam?
  9. Date of DRDO SET exam? From where to get the application form? Cost of the application form?
  10. When to recollect the association CET form? What is the cost of the application form?
  11. When the application form of NTSE will be released? Last date of form submission?
  12. When the AIPMT application form is released generally? Is AIPMT getting replaced by CET? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Last date for submission of CET form? Is it necessary to give CET for diploma?
  14. Any entrance exam is taken for admission in St. Xavier's Collegiate School in class 1? How to prepare the child for it?
  15. Procedure to apply for Diploma CET? Cost of application?
  16. Is there an option for online application in KCET? Cost of the form, date of the test?
  17. Where to get the application form for ISRO after completion of diploma in EC
  18. Date of Diploma CET exam? Where to get application form?
30th May 2017, 04:45 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: When the application form of Diploma CET will be released? Cost of application form?

The Diploma CET examination form will be issued by the month of February and registration process will end in the month of march tentatively.Examination for DCET will be held in May tentatively.Cost of application form is Rs 500/.
Candidate who qualify Diploma CET successfully can get admission direct in 2nd year of B.Tech/B.E through lateral entry.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?